Anyone still play this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NFL Head Coach
  3. Anyone still play this game?

User Info: MartinStLouis26

MartinStLouis26
7 years ago#1

I still love it. As slow as it is, I think it's really deep, and love all the fun plays I'm able to make. Every team I make I pick Michael Vick to be my quarterback (will fire-sale the entire team if it means I can get Michael Vick!) and he is amazing with the plays I create. The games always end up being close, but I always get quite a rush whenever It's game day! I don't know why, but I just REALLY love it!

Anyone else feel like making a post/comment about the game, and maybe some teams they like using in the game; whether it be your favourite, or just a team that's a good challenge.

My name is MartinStLouis26 (well, really Ian), and I love this game! :)

User Info: joshua1207

joshua1207
7 years ago#2

I play the new Head Coach 09.

User Info: MartinStLouis26

MartinStLouis26
7 years ago#3
joshua1207 posted...

I play the new Head Coach 09.

I like it and all, it's just there's something about this game. I feel it's a more realistic team-builder, and I love gameday in this a lot better. Maybe it's the difficulty of it all, but I just think it's that much better than 09, lol.

Anyone else out there still love this game? lol :)
  1. Boards
  2. NFL Head Coach
  3. Anyone still play this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived