Wheres the best place to farm Low Level Legendaries ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Wheres the best place to farm Low Level Legendaries ?

User Info: Dark_Placebo

Dark_Placebo
5 years ago#1
What act and difficulty ?
"The only thing that makes you alive in this world is because you have the POWER to cease all existence more powerful than you."

User Info: KanonKross

KanonKross
5 years ago#2
Probably Nightmare or Hell Zultan Kulle. If solo'ing, you can port right to the fight and finish in under a minute.
Haseo: Ovaaaaaaaan! Ovan: You don't have to scream so loud. I'm right here. Haseo: That's my line. SKEIIIIIITH! Ovan: *face palms* GT: KanonKross

Dark_Placebo
5 years ago#3
i already have a lvl 60 WD, but wouldnt farming in NM or Hell, would drop items of the same level ? Was looking for Low level legendaries that has a requirement of Lvl 60.
"The only thing that makes you alive in this world is because you have the POWER to cease all existence more powerful than you."

User Info: Clouded_Fate

Clouded_Fate
5 years ago#4
DarkPlacebo posted...
i already have a lvl 60 WD, but wouldnt farming in NM or Hell, would drop items of the same level ? Was looking for Low level legendaries that has a requirement of Lvl 60

Pick one or the other.
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!

Dark_Placebo
5 years ago#5
Clouded_Fate posted...
DarkPlacebo posted...
i already have a lvl 60 WD, but wouldnt farming in NM or Hell, would drop items of the same level ? Was looking for Low level legendaries that has a requirement of Lvl 60

Pick one or the other.

My apologies, i was playing at the same time, was looking for Low level legendaries that has a level req of 16 , not 60.

Dark_Placebo
5 years ago#6
how about for plans ?

Dark_Placebo
5 years ago#7
anyone ?

User Info: adgato

adgato
5 years ago#8
legendaries simply do not drop often enough to make farming low level ones worthwhile. plus, they suck. why would you want to do this?

User Info: Clouded_Fate

Clouded_Fate
5 years ago#9
Sorry, I was on my phone and it started to die. Anyhow, my guess would to probably try and farm Act I to Act II on normal and nightmare difficulty. My reasoning is that often mobs will drop level related gear (the legendary chest that dropped for me was level 26 when I was fighting Act II mobs). Once you reach hell and inferno it stands to reason that the mobs there would correlate to loot more suited to level 50+.

Again, this is my opinion but I think that it is fairly valid.

As for plans, I believe that they are a rare drop with some of them correlated to bosses. Izual (sp) drops a plan that I'm forgetting the name of.
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!

User Info: cimoa

cimoa
5 years ago#10
Clouded_Fate posted...
Sorry, I was on my phone and it started to die. Anyhow, my guess would to probably try and farm Act I to Act II on normal and nightmare difficulty. My reasoning is that often mobs will drop level related gear (the legendary chest that dropped for me was level 26 when I was fighting Act II mobs). Once you reach hell and inferno it stands to reason that the mobs there would correlate to loot more suited to level 50+.

Again, this is my opinion but I think that it is fairly valid.

As for plans, I believe that they are a rare drop with some of them correlated to bosses. Izual (sp) drops a plan that I'm forgetting the name of.

izual dropped staff of herding plan, its a weak staff required to make items to go to the secret level, its not actually a "real" plan
Damn Jimmy.....
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Wheres the best place to farm Low Level Legendaries ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived