Who is the strongest character? Let's discuss.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Who is the strongest character? Let's discuss.

User Info: SSX002

SSX002
4 years ago#1
I'm going to start by saying the Wizard.
Currently playing: Modern Warfare 3 (Hardened Edition) | Halo Reach

User Info: Unknown Lore

Unknown Lore
4 years ago#2
Beta: All of them

Full release: ??
I question your sexual orientation.

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
4 years ago#3
You know what's funny? I've played at least 13 public games for Reign of the Black King today. I haven't played with a single Wizard. Not one. Mostly Demon Hunters, Monks, and Barbarians. Personally I'm fond of my Demon Hunter.

Rapid Shot is badass <3

User Info: Johnny_JJJ

Johnny_JJJ
4 years ago#4
From the beta.. Levels 1-13 lol.. I thought the Monk had the best start. But it is way too early to tell who will be the strongest..

User Info: AKAIcewolf

AKAIcewolf
4 years ago#5
After playing most classes to 9 except barbarian I can safely say it is the wizard. They just melt faces but suprisngly for single target witch doctors are really good
Gamertag: AKAIcewolf
LoL: Vysci

User Info: col237

col237
4 years ago#6
AKAIcewolf posted...
After playing most classes to 9 except barbarian I can safely say it is the wizard. They just melt faces but suprisngly for single target witch doctors are really good
I found witch doctors to be good for multiple targets as well with fire bats.

User Info: wolfy42

wolfy42
4 years ago#7
Mages and witch doctors both seem to kill very fast/well...both individual and groups of enemies.

Mage might just eek out a bit more damage though, but the witch doctor has much better defensive measures (summons etc).

Course thats just starting off...but easiest to play I think for me was witch doctor.
No duckies, just drowning.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Who is the strongest character? Let's discuss.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived