free to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. free to play?

User Info: Frarffy

Frarffy
5 years ago#1
el question

User Info: kyntrel

kyntrel
5 years ago#2
after you buy game ya... not to be rude to you but im very surprised how often this question gets asked since last 2 diablo games were free online play
Know who else trolls?? MY MOM!!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Grizzledorf/

User Info: Frarffy

Frarffy
5 years ago#3
company greed never surprises me. Glad to hear it!

User Info: DuDuDu10101

DuDuDu10101
5 years ago#4
Frarffy posted...

wait so developers don't deserved to get paid after slaving away for 8 yrs on this game? cheap people never surprises me. glad to hear it
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
5 years ago#5
DuDuDu10101 posted...
Frarffy posted...

wait so developers don't deserved to get paid after slaving away for 8 yrs on this game? cheap people never surprises me. glad to hear it

Online single player.

User Info: ATiRadeonHD

ATiRadeonHD
5 years ago#6
This game has a free to play mode. You guys shouldn't answer the topics if you don't know what you're talking about.
|| AMD Phenom II x6 1065T || nVidia GTX 560Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7

User Info: craziii3

craziii3
5 years ago#7
I count 4 victims so far :P
insert: something clever!!!

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
5 years ago#8
DuDuDu10101 posted...
Frarffy posted...

Putting words in people's mouths? You'd do that, wouldn't you, you goat herding proletariat.

User Info: Javij01

Javij01
5 years ago#9

This game has a free to play mode. You guys shouldn't answer the topics if you don't know what you're talking about.

paying $60 isnt free to play. there may be no monthly subscription, but thats not f2p. League of Legends is free to play, not this
i5-2500k @ 4.5 ghz || Hyper Evo212+ || Sapphire 6970 || 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws || MSI P67A-43 || Corsair 500r

User Info: Ravenoussd

Ravenoussd
5 years ago#10

el question

1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. free to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived