B> Great barbarian Inferno weapon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. B> Great barbarian Inferno weapon

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
5 years ago#1
I am looking to get one with life on hit;

Mine right now is 630 dps with 450 life on hit :/.

And I feel like all my gear right now is pretty much perfect except my weapon.
You read that I was bad new before you even met me. You know the friend I hang with they ain't exactly friendly (.001% of gfaqs with women and abs)

SackBoi
5 years ago#2
I will also be on tomorrow all day getting off for tonight.
You read that I was bad new before you even met me. You know the friend I hang with they ain't exactly friendly (.001% of gfaqs with women and abs)

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
5 years ago#3
Whats your other gear like?
How many times do I got to play parolee, mods?

User Info: popliyo

popliyo
5 years ago#4
if you're having trouble with act 2, you have no idea how much a 1h (either main or offhand) with cold damage and Life on hit will help; it is incredible on Wasp packs. Also, that weapon isn't bad, really.

(EDIT) Are you running at least 400-500 all resists?
trolls are stupid people who have tricked themselves into thinking that merely pretending to be an idiot is different from actually being an idiot. -Detsuaxhe

User Info: FluttershyPony

FluttershyPony
5 years ago#5
Save up 3m and use the trading forums.

You can probably get a decent 1400dps rare weapon with a lot of lifesteal on hit/slot for emerald or amethyst.

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
5 years ago#6
popliyo posted...
if you're having trouble with act 2, you have no idea how much a 1h (either main or offhand) with cold damage and Life on hit will help; it is incredible on Wasp packs. Also, that weapon isn't bad, really.

(EDIT) Are you running at least 400-500 all resists?

How do people get that much resist? Are they stacking INT, All resist, or various resist scattered all over thier loadout? I am just asking because my Barbs resist are not good and he is level 55. All resist gear is expensive.
How many times do I got to play parolee, mods?

SackBoi
5 years ago#7
between
750-1k resists...

6.5-8.5k armor

5-8.5k dps

24-32k hp

basically with each defense stat I add it slightly lowers my dps all my gear is pretty much set for act 2; but my dps sucks; like some ppl tell me to get better...

I have a 90 vit gloves with 70 resist to all... if I had any str to that it would have cost like 4m+ so why would I waste 4m for a little more str;

Or like my helm that had 140 vit and 60 resists yet people said it sucked because it does not have all stats? Okay well if I would get all say 70vit 70 str 60 resists it would cost; like 5m

So shouldn't that balance out because I have a 100 str ammy with 55 resists? rather than an ammy with like 50 vit and 50 str and 55 resists that would have cost 50x as much.

SackBoi
5 years ago#8
nvm just bought a 720dps

+200 vit
+550 life on it
1.30 attack speed
2.50% life converted on hit (clearly blizz is going to patch this some time)
13 max fury.

for 1m I saw it go up and bought it instantly as I refreshed other items were not even as good as this going for 1.5m

User Info: FluttershyPony

FluttershyPony
5 years ago#9
Pretty sure you can buy 1k dps one handers for just over 1m.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. B> Great barbarian Inferno weapon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived