is cow king ghost a random spawn?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. is cow king ghost a random spawn?

User Info: ExBahamut

ExBahamut
4 years ago#1
I just completed the staff of herding for the normal level.. I wanted to get a feel for the level and such but the ghost of the cow king isn't appearing. I found the cow skeleton but no ghost. the staff is in my inventory and such but the ghost has yet to appear. is it a random spawn?
"This hand of mine is burning red.. it's loud roar tells me to grasp victory.. erupting,burning,finger!"
FC: 3694 7024 7096

User Info: scribs18

scribs18
4 years ago#2
You sure you're still in normal?

User Info: ExBahamut

ExBahamut
4 years ago#3
yes. I'm in normal with the staff in my inventory. do I have to equip it or do something else?
"This hand of mine is burning red.. it's loud roar tells me to grasp victory.. erupting,burning,finger!"
FC: 3694 7024 7096

User Info: kyleh614

kyleh614
4 years ago#4
The ghost isn't random spawning, it'll always appear assuming you have the correct staff for the difficulty level you are on. You might be in Nightmare mode.

User Info: Boblin543

Boblin543
4 years ago#5
Are you at the right cow? There's a cow skeleton in the actual area of Old Tristram, but the one you need to look for is in Old Tristram Road near a dead person and a ravine.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9016/otungaattorney.jpg
David Otunga: Best in the world.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. is cow king ghost a random spawn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived