People complaining about Inferno Butcher runs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. People complaining about Inferno Butcher runs

User Info: SaMageburner

SaMageburner
4 years ago#1
What was everyone doing in D2 endgame to get better gear? Trading or doing farm runs for items to trade.

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion
GT: ShinedownBOOM
Yeah you could call me the music guy. It's who I am and what I do.

User Info: korgie

korgie
4 years ago#2
i actually did butcher runs till i could do act 2 lol, only took like 3 days worth
PSN - wagasashi

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
4 years ago#3
SaMageburner posted...
What was everyone doing in D2 endgame to get better gear? Trading or doing farm runs for items to trade.

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

No the problem is you need A3-A4 inferno gear in order to progress past Act 2.

So how is that A3-A4 gear getting on the AH at all? Because of Cheese/Explot farm spots/techniques that blizzard is nerfing one at a time.

User Info: Devistro

Devistro
4 years ago#4
djprofessork1 posted...
SaMageburner posted...

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

So how is that A3-A4 gear getting on the AH at all? Because of Cheese/Explot farm spots/techniques that blizzard is nerfing one at a time.

Eventually all farm spots will be nerfed and people will have to decide to run zones to find elites.
This is my world, a world filled with monsters. I wished for it.

korgie
4 years ago#5
djprofessork1 posted...
SaMageburner posted...

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

not true, i found a couple 1k dps 2handers in act2, and quite a few very good pieces of gear, even if not for my class in act 2, things like 150dex 50vit 50 all res shoulders that sold for 5m
PSN - wagasashi

User Info: degenxerate

degenxerate
4 years ago#6
djprofessork1 posted...
SaMageburner posted...

AH or Butcher runs

/Discussion

Its true. The thing about them nerfing them one at a time though I don't know if they actually are. I don't think I've seen or heard of anything getting nerfed like that in a couple weeks now even though there are TONS of exploits still being abused.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DegenTP
Currently Diablo 3 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City videos

korgie
4 years ago#7
the only glitch i tried was the wp glitch to farm vases in act4, after 6 hours of doing that and only getting 300k worth of items, i went back to butcher/royal crypts for items/gold
PSN - wagasashi
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. People complaining about Inferno Butcher runs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived