6 million copies sold and Blizzard posts this sticky

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. 6 million copies sold and Blizzard posts this sticky

User Info: FocalPrism1

FocalPrism1
4 years ago#31
It's funny how you people are jumping all over him for giving it a below average score, pretending he has some hidden agenda simply cause he wasn't paid off to give it a near perfect or perfect score. Had he given it a 1/10, sure you might be justified, but I find the people giving this game a 9/10 or 10/10 way more obscene then someone fairly judging it based on it's glaring flaws

User Info: Hitzkolpf

Hitzkolpf
4 years ago#32
There was a topic on the official forums that Jay Wilson was allegedly punched.

I posted and said that he should have been curbstomped. Then I posted it once more. Then I posted a third time explaining why he should be curbstomped.

Then I was banned from the forums for a week. The fatty probably felt threatened when he saw it. But yeah, as though I would fly out all the way to the States just to smash the back of JW's egotistical, fat douchebag face head on a curb.
Official DEXTER of GameFAQs
Official Jecht & Kurasame of every GameFAQs Board

User Info: llaW_Enots

llaW_Enots
4 years ago#33
Xxlv20xX posted...
Not sure what selling 6 million copies and that post have to do with each other.

I'm refering to people saying that 6 millions in sales = a good game.

Yet here we have Blizzard selling all these copies only to receive death threats to Bashiok and Jay Wilson.
"Wait till PVP comes. Imagine your solo build you love being completely made useless because Bashiok's kid lost in PvP."

User Info: KnightDragoon00

KnightDragoon00
4 years ago#34
Death threats over a game, wow.

Entitled kids need to go see sunshine and get out of their basements, imo.

User Info: Hitzkolpf

Hitzkolpf
4 years ago#35
KnightDragoon00 posted...

lol people throw around 'entitled' as a cop-out more than their own mom's *******.
Official DEXTER of GameFAQs
Official Jecht & Kurasame of every GameFAQs Board

User Info: Clouded_Fate

Clouded_Fate
4 years ago#36
Hitzkolpf posted...

lol people throw around 'entitled' as a cop-out more than their own mom's *******.

If people feeling a need to resort to or threaten others with violence over a videogame isn't due to unwarranted beliefs of entitlement, I don't know what is.
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!

User Info: KnightDragoon00

KnightDragoon00
4 years ago#37
Hitzkolpf posted...

Considering that most of the QQ on this board is because of:

1.) AH & RMAH
2.) Extremely difficult late game
3.) Opinionated patch updates

Yeah, I would say entitled fits pretty well. This board wants this game to be specifically catered to their standards. Maybe once they get out of their caves and into the sunlight, they will see the game design field is extremely difficult on terms of pleasing people. Can't please everyone. Not sure what you mean as a cop-out, since I wasn't coping out of anything. Their anger isn't justified in the least. It's a video game.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#38
I had always asked the question.. how do you trash talk someone in a PvAI game? I'd understand if it was Call of Duty / Battlefield or something and you were telling this kid his KDR / SPM was terrible..

"hey uhh, your gear sucks s***" doesnt seem too big of an insult imo

However later I realized you CAN trash talk. Before 1.0.3, I was playing an early Inferno Act 1 quest and a Barb had joined. He was trying to tank and was getting two shotted. I figured he just came straight from Hell difficulty so I trash talked him into leaving the game because he couldnt tank for more than one second.
http://i.imgur.com/YNdfy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kRBIc.png
http://i.imgur.com/up4aQ.png http://i.imgur.com/nloMw.jpg

User Info: allergyseason

allergyseason
4 years ago#39
Getting MPK'd in HC mode will do that to you.

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#40
Clouded_Fate posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...

If people feeling a need to resort to or threaten others with violence over a videogame isn't due to unwarranted beliefs of entitlement, I don't know what is.

Agreed. When an idiot gamer basically says, "I didn't get what I wanted so I'm going to kill you," entitled is the exact word you are looking for.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. 6 million copies sold and Blizzard posts this sticky

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived