Patch 1.0.3a notes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Patch 1.0.3a notes

User Info: MrPlankton

MrPlankton
5 years ago#1
http://www.diablofans.com/news/1259-patch-103a-tomorrow-official-patch-notes/

As well as more info on 1.0.3b.
"They failed me, every last one of them. They were strong, but saw not the truth. I am certain that you will prove different." - Darkstalker Kaathe

User Info: xtacb

xtacb
5 years ago#2
arent you guise thankful?

blizzard listens to the fans

praise blizzard for their generosity
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3

User Info: DAntiprodukt

DAntiprodukt
5 years ago#3
Wear and tear reduction was just to placate the whiny community. Not that I blame them for that, but 50% of an already paltry number doesn't really mean anything.
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.

User Info: The Polak

The Polak
5 years ago#4
It sounds like they are decreasing high end drop rates in 1.03b?
After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands. - Nietzsche

User Info: jivebeaver

jivebeaver
5 years ago#5
DAntiprodukt posted...
Wear and tear reduction was just to placate the whiny community. Not that I blame them for that, but 50% of an already paltry number doesn't really mean anything.

yeah people were posting exorbitant numbers like 20k wear and tear with no dying after killing 5 elite packs which is ridiculous on its face and even if true is quite funny

User Info: Psyborgasm

Psyborgasm
5 years ago#6
The Polak posted...

Increasing

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
5 years ago#7
The Polak posted...

They're going to increase act 3 and 4 inferno drop rates.

Hell I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they buff it for some stupid reason.

User Info: St0rmFury

St0rmFury
5 years ago#8
"Based on your feedback..."

How many of you really believe this?
"Average Joe" is a trolling term since it's completely an opinion. "Overachieving" is also an opinion. - SBAllen (Hellhole: 52458377)

User Info: Psyborgasm

Psyborgasm
5 years ago#9
Steamster posted...
The Polak posted...

Hell I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they buff it for some stupid reason.

IMO it is a little low. Myself, as well as everyone I played with stopped farming 1-2 days after 1.0.3, as the rates just made it booooooring.

User Info: Sinfullyvannila

Sinfullyvannila
5 years ago#10
Psyborgasm posted...
Steamster posted...
The Polak posted...

IMO it is a little low. Myself, as well as everyone I played with stopped farming 1-2 days after 1.0.3, as the rates just made it booooooring.

Are you serious? I got a major upgrade (about a 40% increase in Damage) and two minor upgrades in like 10 hours of farming.

I swear, people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
Despite having beaten NetHack and ADOM, according to the Internet I'm a casual for preferring D3 over D2.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Patch 1.0.3a notes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived