whats the best merc for a monk

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. whats the best merc for a monk

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
5 years ago#1
Ive been using the scoundrel my whole time as the monk, and I got to thinking on if he was actually helping me skill wise. So is there a good merc for the monk, or honestly does it not matter do to the merc being pretty much useless in this game.
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior

User Info: Cactrot

Cactrot
5 years ago#2
I use the Enchantress for her Hex (which works on champs), armor buff, and 15% damage taken spell. I have no idea if she's the best Monk companion, but I ultimately moved to her from Scoundrel, who was really only helping with his crit passive.
drexl235: wow....... not even achievements. whats the point

gamester091
5 years ago#3
Cactrot posted...
I use the Enchantress for her Hex (which works on champs), armor buff, and 15% damage taken spell. I have no idea if she's the best Monk companion, but I ultimately moved to her from Scoundrel, who was really only helping with his crit passive.

Yeah that is why i was using the scoundrel was for his crit passive...and the fact that he was the only reason why i still had voices turned on for this game....i actually got some laughs out of him. But whats the enchantresses 15% damage spell?
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior

User Info: TheMudkipMan

TheMudkipMan
5 years ago#4
Scoundrel is 3% crit aura, Enchantress has an Increased Attack Speed aura and extra CC with Mass Hex, and Templar has heals/stuns/AoE knockback/higher MF and GF potential. Also, he doesn't die in 0.5 seconds. He does, however, die in 1.0 seconds.

It all depends upon what you need. If you need a little extra protection and healing, Templar is a good bet. If you can faceroll through parts of the game or you're farming for gear...Templar is still a good bet.

gamester091
5 years ago#5
TheMudkipMan posted...
Scoundrel is 3% crit aura, Enchantress has an Increased Attack Speed aura and extra CC with Mass Hex, and Templar has heals/stuns/AoE knockback/higher MF and GF potential. Also, he doesn't die in 0.5 seconds. He does, however, die in 1.0 seconds.

It all depends upon what you need. If you need a little extra protection and healing, Templar is a good bet. If you can faceroll through parts of the game or you're farming for gear...Templar is still a good bet.

I just dont want to use the damn templar because i dont feel like hearing "GLORIOUS" every 2 seconds....

User Info: Chirijiraden

Chirijiraden
5 years ago#6
That's like one of the best parts of the game.
http://i44.tinypic.com/11r7lsj.jpg

User Info: nemtan

nemtan
5 years ago#7
I want any attack speed I can get so the 3% from Enchantress is nice. So is the armor buff and her CC.

User Info: Marndos

Marndos
5 years ago#8
I use the enchantress, obviously for the attack speed and armor buffs mostly.
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. whats the best merc for a monk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived