best way to play diablo 3 with an xbox 360 controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. best way to play diablo 3 with an xbox 360 controller?

User Info: xVSaNx

xVSaNx
5 years ago#1
curious since the movement in diablo 3 is so different

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
5 years ago#2
the best way is to not use one at all.
Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.

User Info: SyxxPakk6

SyxxPakk6
5 years ago#3
Best way to use a 360 controller to play is to glue it to the top of your mouse and play like normal.

It's really not possible since its 99% pointing and clicking.
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
5 years ago#4
Mad_Cow46 posted...
the best way is to not use one at all.

Right. D3 on a Xbox controller is very stupid. I'd laugh at someone whom made a video of how they hooked their Xbox remote up to their PC. I'm 100% sure there are videos on Youtube since that seems to be the central hub of idiots with access to a web cam.

User Info: SyxxPakk6

SyxxPakk6
5 years ago#5
It's stupid but people hate on me for wanting to use my 360 controller on PC with Borderlands 2.. I love FPS with controller and do 100x better than I play on a Mouse and Keyboard.. but ya Diablo 3 w/ controller would be beyond stupidly hard, it would make as much sense as using your controller to use Windows Movie Maker.
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
5 years ago#6
SyxxPakk6 posted...
It's stupid but people hate on me for wanting to use my 360 controller on PC with Borderlands 2.. I love FPS with controller and do 100x better than I play on a Mouse and Keyboard.. but ya Diablo 3 w/ controller would be beyond stupidly hard, it would make as much sense as using your controller to use Windows Movie Maker.

I agree with the FPS part. The buttons work well with those types. But with D3, well it can be done but seems more trouble than it's worth. I have no problem with the Diablo controls.

User Info: Shadow_of_Deth

Shadow_of_Deth
5 years ago#7
There are videos to do it with a PS3 controller. Pretty sure it would work with X360 controllers as well. Not sure why you would want to use a 360 controller over a PS3 one. Or use a controller at all for D3.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. best way to play diablo 3 with an xbox 360 controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived