How far will 700k gold get me in HC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. How far will 700k gold get me in HC?

User Info: Ctubbie

Ctubbie
4 years ago#1
So my level 54 monk finally died, and I sold off all the rares I have been hoarding. Amassed about 700k gold and thinking of creating another HC character.

My monk was untwinked and lasted pretty long without using the AH. I had a hard time though. So now that I got some gold finally, which character should I build and will 700k gold lasts me til inferno if I am to go the AH route this time?

Any tips and advices will be appreciated!!
Dot

User Info: Ki_cat_

Ki_cat_
4 years ago#2
Intelligence gear is the cheapest but Barbarians are pretty powerful and effective.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.

User Info: HNETNaruto

HNETNaruto
4 years ago#3
You can hit lvl 60 pretty easily now unless you get a pretty violent lag spike. However, with 700K I believe you can get enough gear to finish Act 1 and 2 Inferno. However, it will fall short to be able to do MP1 Act 1/2 or MP0 Act 3. Each slot will cost you way more if you wanna do those Acts without the fear of dying.
PSN: AlecPyron
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. How far will 700k gold get me in HC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived