LOL Remember diablo 2 pvp...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. LOL Remember diablo 2 pvp...

User Info: Snight01

Snight01
4 years ago#1
How fun it was..

Remember when trying to level up and a higher lvl barb comes in and hostiles everyone and kills us. Few minutes later my bro comes in and kills him and it basically turned into a all out war with people coming in to show how much ass they could own..

LOL.. if diablo 3 maintained that level of not knowing whats going to happen next it would've been perfect. PVP was far from perfect in diablo 2 but the bragging rights of owning someone and guarding his body was ABSOLUTE LAWLS!

User Info: EternalFlame66

EternalFlame66
4 years ago#2
not gonna lie, does sound pretty good.

would be screwed if #1 PvP Dummy witch doctor came in the game though.
Such is your fate.

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
4 years ago#3
All the town guarding, lowbie ganking and e-peen waving was a waste of time. GM pvp was pretty good though.
And with that...pow! I'm gone!

User Info: twitterfriends

twitterfriends
4 years ago#4
I remember I was a lvl 57 Barb and a lvl 88 Zon came into my game. I guess she was in a bad mood or it was that time of the month and Hostiled.

I ran up to the waypoint and camped her. One WW and she dropped XD
I will do more yard work and also become a high-end contributer for GameFAQS 2013.

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
4 years ago#5
Diablo pvp....drop a lot of gold and items. Kill person while they lag / reconnect.
You'll be my John G.

Snight01
4 years ago#6
Hi C posted...
Diablo pvp....drop a lot of gold and items. Kill person while they lag / reconnect.

WHICH WAS FUNNY AS HELL... i basically took everyone gold and left the game.. Found them later in some pvp games and they took my gold lol...

Snight01
4 years ago#7
funkyfritter posted...
All the town guarding, lowbie ganking and e-peen waving was a waste of time. GM pvp was pretty good though.

the town guarding paladins lol...I'll bet you spend over a hour in the game waiting for someone so they can kick his ass and then take his gold lol

User Info: GENERALJA0

GENERALJA0
4 years ago#8
sad thing is i hear all about this pvp in D2, but i played D2 for 6 years rushing the ladder every reset and doing ubers etc etc....

and i cant remember once anyone ever coming in 1 game i played online and going hostile or ever dueling....
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
PSN- KiLLURjA0

User Info: metamara

metamara
4 years ago#9
Some spineless jerks just look for cheap thrills.

User Info: Stroker

Stroker
4 years ago#10
My favorite thing to do was create low level duel games.

I had a Barb that I made as good for a level 14 or so as was physically possible. He would decimate other low level characters that came in, and even most characters that were twice his level.

That is what I was looking forward to most in Diablo III...that was really disappointing when I first found out that I was not going to be able to do that.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AngryRonald-1310/hero/12452917
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. LOL Remember diablo 2 pvp...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived