Diablo 3 is successful. Don't be Jeous.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Diablo 3 is successful. Don't be Jeous.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#21
MMF_Legacy posted...
Lol..of course Jay did. Where do you think all these "1 mil ppl still play" topics are coming from?

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8508000802?page=2#40

It was Wyatt Cheng, the 2nd in command next to Travis Day. As people have said already in this thread, he moved away from Diablo 3 to work on a different Blizz game.
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
4 years ago#22
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jay+wilson+gdc+conference&l=1

-_-

"Diablo III logs around 1 million unique players per day, former game director Jay Wilson revealed today during a Game Developers Conference panel titled "Shout at the Devil: The Making of Diablo III."

User Info: Gator1982

Gator1982
4 years ago#23
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...
Lol..of course Jay did. Where do you think all these "1 mil ppl still play" topics are coming from?

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8508000802?page=2#40

It was Wyatt Cheng, the 2nd in command next to Travis Day. As people have said already in this thread, he moved away from Diablo 3 to work on a different Blizz game.

Yeah, Jay may have went to work on that card game. Isn't it called Hearhstone or something like that?
Confucius say: He who thinks by the inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#24
Yeah, they fuses the names of WoW and LoL or something.

Heartstone: Legends of Warcraft or something like that. Looks like its gonna be a flop. Not that I'm surprised or anything since that comes with Jay Wilson.
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: ManBe4rPig2021

ManBe4rPig2021
4 years ago#25
be jealous of what? that this game has flashy colors and bright sounds? stupid items that take up one space of inventory? should i be jealous you spent $60 on a game that sucks? or should i be jealous you had $60 to spend on a waste?

convince me to alter my feelings about this game
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
4 years ago#26
ManBe4rPig2021 posted...
be jealous of what? that this game has flashy colors and bright sounds? stupid items that take up one space of inventory? should i be jealous you spent $60 on a game that sucks? or should i be jealous you had $60 to spend on a waste?

convince me to alter my feelings about this game

Why should we? If you don't like it, that's your problem.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
4 years ago#27
The Diablo franchise is successful. D3 didn't sell on the merits of its gameplay and features (if it even has any).
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Diablo 3 is successful. Don't be Jeous.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived