Paragon Farming Group

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Paragon Farming Group

User Info: Frank_Jaegar187

Frank_Jaegar187
4 years ago#11
EternalFlame66 posted...
People still do act 3 and mp0?

I guess so...
Battletag: ScarecroW#1417

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
4 years ago#12
I'd be interested in farming any act except 3 on at least MP1 or higher. MP 0 isn't any easier than MP 1 for me and farming act 3 is so 2 weeks ago.
"Diablo 3 is literally about killing one group of enemies in one area over and over again." - Coontemptus

Frank_Jaegar187
4 years ago#13
rjames80 posted...
I'd be interested in farming any act except 3 on at least MP1 or higher. MP 0 isn't any easier than MP 1 for me and farming act 3 is so 2 weeks ago.

That's fine. Add me if you'd like. So far I have another person that wants to paragon level, but I think they play nights only. I play from 1-3pm and 1-4am.

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
4 years ago#14
Frank_Jaegar187 posted...
rjames80 posted...

That's fine. Add me if you'd like. So far I have another person that wants to paragon level, but I think they play nights only. I play from 1-3pm and 1-4am.

I usually play between the hours of 5-10 pm US central time so I don't think we'd have much of an opportunity to play together.
"Diablo 3 is literally about killing one group of enemies in one area over and over again." - Coontemptus

User Info: Shadow_of_Deth

Shadow_of_Deth
4 years ago#15
I've been playing a lot as of late. Add me, I'll run anything except 1-60 power leveling. MP0 A3 or MP10 Ubers, I don't care.

-- Blackened#1795
PSN : RandyRhodes420
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077189121

Frank_Jaegar187
4 years ago#16
Shadow_of_Deth posted...
I've been playing a lot as of late. Add me, I'll run anything except 1-60 power leveling. MP0 A3 or MP10 Ubers, I don't care.

-- Blackened#1795

I sent you a request, and if anyone else is on right now I'm paragon leveling at the moment.

User Info: KnightTanis2290

KnightTanis2290
4 years ago#17
I did a weeping hollow/clear all act 1 run MP 5...and was amazed by the experience I got. I raised almost 3 paragons in 1.5-2 hours. (went from 35 to almost 38). Now granted, I have gained about 5 levels over 6-8 hours today between solo key farming and such, but only found one instabrim danettas spite. Meh.
Tanthalus Leth Gunthar
www.youtube.com/TanthalusGunthar
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Paragon Farming Group

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived