Sooo the Necromancer is not going to be out till late next year.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Sooo the Necromancer is not going to be out till late next year.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 year ago#21
Ronteque posted...
we probably don't give a crap about it anymore.

It's becoming a nuisance to state the obvious, but why are you here then?
Currently Playing: Ace Combat Infinity [PS3], Skyrim [PS3]
23rd Tactical Fighter Squadron GELB

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 year ago#22
Ronteque posted...
Really makes me feel like wtf does blizzard have like only 1 guy working part time on the necromancer?

Upcoming major update for Marvel Heroes is gonna change every hero powers in the game and new features. Compared to this joke of a D3 patch and character DLC that by the time is out we probably don't give a crap about it anymore.

You guys had been saying this same lies over an over for 4 years. Pathetic.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
1 year ago#23
But they waaaaaant it!
#This is a buff
Getting to 100 in PoE is like being a Costco greeter. Just because I wouldn't do that job doesn't make it challenging~Vhlad

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
1 year ago#24
jesus a whole year to make the necro

should have added a few more people to the team and done a real expansion
~~Soup Society~~

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
1 year ago#25
DotA_GC posted...
I can't pick up on the negativity in this post. It's not obvious enough.

? , posting a thread that says the Necro doesn't come out til the 2nd half of 2017 is negative? Jeesh, the grasping of straws is real lol. I guess this very thread we're in is also negative =P

Ronteque posted...
Really makes me feel like wtf does blizzard have like only 1 guy working part time on the necromancer?

I thought that was a joke when people would say there's only 1 intern working... but holy s*** this doesn't help their case. It will basically be an entire year just to push the Necro out, which is pretty slow, let's be honest here.

Ronteque posted...
Upcoming major update for Marvel Heroes is gonna change every hero powers in the game and new features. Compared to this joke of a D3 patch and character DLC that by the time is out we probably don't give a crap about it anymore.

It really does beg the question if there'll be anything in between January's D1 Rifts and November-ish's Necromancer... since if there was, why didn't they show it?

All in all, I agree. Which is why I think going forward, they should make D4 using a F2P game business model, since it's clear right now that current ARPGs under this model like Marvel Heroes as you said and Path of Exile have been pushing much, much more content than D3 has under the same time frame.

VejitaSS4 posted...
jesus a whole year to make the necro

should have added a few more people to the team and done a real expansion

Yeah, I think they tried to to do originally but it got scrapped into 2.3 and 2.4. I wouldn't be surprised if the Necro was supposed to be for the expansion and in very-very early brainstorming stages at that point, which explains why it's taking a whole year just to push out the class.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
1 year ago#26
omanojyaku posted...
Lool. Like this will not sell at LEAST a million times.

The only way this sells at least a million times is if the five people still playing the game buy it 200,000 times each, and I don't think they've got that kind of scratch.

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 year ago#27
darkace77450 posted...
omanojyaku posted...
Lool. Like this will not sell at LEAST a million times.

The only way this sells at least a million times is if the five people still playing the game buy it 200,000 times each, and I don't think they've got that kind of scratch.

You know what? You and your friends had been a terrible prophet for a long time...Just don't get salty and angry when you saw at least 1000 Necromancers at at every region leaderboard at the future.

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
1 year ago#28
Ronteque posted...

I've read a lot of people talking about that update, and a lot of people seem pretty pissed at the update. It nerfs a lot of movement based abilities and really changes the game up. While its a huge change to the Marvel Heroes sometimes a huge change is not what people want, especially depending on what that change is.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
1 year ago#29
Yeah sometimes an entire rewrite of the way the classes and mechanics play isn't the answer.
#This is a buff
Getting to 100 in PoE is like being a Costco greeter. Just because I wouldn't do that job doesn't make it challenging~Vhlad

User Info: Ronteque

Ronteque
1 year ago#30
Monopoman posted...
Ronteque posted...

I've read a lot of people talking about that update, and a lot of people seem pretty pissed at the update. It nerfs a lot of movement based abilities and really changes the game up. While its a huge change to the Marvel Heroes sometimes a huge change is not what people want, especially depending on what that change is.

I personally think it's a step in the right direction.

1) In it's current state, everyone basically uses the same few optimal cookie cutter builds. Max these skills, leave these at 1 and rest into this.

2) Mobility in the game is broken when you simply teleport to the boss within 10 seconds. What about heroes without teleportation power? That artifact is not the answer as it takes up a your gear slot. Then there are teleporation heroes or super speed heroes that are not longer unique because everyone can teleport like him. What's nightcrawler? What's ghostrider and his pathetic bike? lol just teleport

Now as for D3, I think it needs a system/engine/mechanics overhaul. If not by the next expansion we will be reaching trillions of damage.
Currently playing: Monster Hunter Ultimate 4
3DS Friend Code: 1220 - 7260 - 6630
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Sooo the Necromancer is not going to be out till late next year.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived