It seems blizzard has expanded its horizons hostin destiny2.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. It seems blizzard has expanded its horizons hostin destiny2.

User Info: GoneHollow78

GoneHollow78
1 month ago#11
RSmit posted...
"Who will be operating Destiny 2’s servers?

Bungie will maintain Destiny 2’s servers; Blizzard’s servers will be used for features related to the Blizzard platform, such as login and social functionality."

Source: http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/news/?d=2017-5#181745

Well thanks for clearing that up. It seems the information I got was unreliable.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GoneHOLLOW-1568/

User Info: XenoMecha

XenoMecha
1 month ago#12
redundancies posted...
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
RMAH

Why would you blame that on Activision? D2 had a RMAH too.

No it didn't, not from blizzard anyways. They had third party sites that did those types of transactions though. But technically it violated the ToS.
Steam: XenoMecha

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
4 weeks ago#13
Mad_Cow46 posted...
Destiny 2 should be the D3 killer everyone wants!

I regret to inform you that Jay Wilson beat them to the punch.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
4 weeks ago#14
OO did JW kill Destiny?
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
4 weeks ago#15
Mad_Cow46 posted...
OO did JW kill Destiny?

It's certainly possible Destiny got caught in the gravity of Jay Wilson's ineptitude. I'm going to say "yes".

Mad_Cow46
4 weeks ago#16
Oh good. That one I'm ok with them killing.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 weeks ago#17
XenoMecha posted...
No it didn't, not from blizzard anyways. They had third party sites that did those types of transactions though. But technically it violated the ToS.

This. It never had an RMAH.

darkace77450 posted...
It's certainly possible Destiny got caught in the gravity of Jay Wilson's ineptitude.

That's a shame tbh, considering that Destiny was pretty fun. Yet another series JW has to ruin =(
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: BrianJ_64

BrianJ_64
4 weeks ago#18
Uhm didn't some holding company called vivendi or something merge activision and blizzard's head into Activision-Blizzard and that company owns Activision and Blizzard(they're still 2 separate companies with a parent company)? After which Activision-Blizzard bought themselves out of the holding company. Pretty sure that Activision doesn't own Blizzard but rather they own eachother.
Don't read this useless signature as it doesn't have any significant information even by GameFAQs standards. Sorry for wasting your time.

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
4 weeks ago#19
XenoMecha posted...

I'm aware that it was third-party. My point is that some manner of RMAH existed in D2, which was released when Blizzard and Activision weren't merged.

Making one that was first-party was a smart business decision that, quite frankly, anyone would have done; I'm sick of people demonizing the company for trying to actually make money of their freaking game.

Mad_Cow46
4 weeks ago#20
Not to mention how much more safe and secure it was
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. It seems blizzard has expanded its horizons hostin destiny2.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived