Running out of character slots..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Running out of character slots..

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
5 months ago#11
CapnMuffin posted...
Plus with the addition of the armory I don't really see a reason to have more than two of each class (one each for soft core and hard core), which coincidentally the base game offers just enough to do that.

This. Or if you're sticking to one 'Core, just male and female. It's also part of the reason why I chuckle when someone says they're gonna play a <class> again for Season <number>. Lol, it's like... there's no reason to reroll when you can just instantly respec on your current <class>...

It's how I've been able to play all of the DH Class Sets so far without remaking a DH.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
5 months ago#12
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
It's also part of the reason why I chuckle when someone says they're gonna play a <class> again for Season <number>. Lol, it's like... there's no reason to reroll when you can just instantly respec on your current <class>...

I've gone over this before, but maybe you forgot. I can't speak for anyone else, but I like rerolling the same class because it's fun to feel a sense of progression again, and I like playing the same class. Plus I can consolidate my items at the end of the season, so in case I manage an upgrade or two, I can pass them over to my "main" monk.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
5 months ago#13
I have just two words for you: Seasonal Hardcore.
Currently Playing: Ace Combat Infinity [PS3], Gems of War [PS4].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- Damn addictive games...

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
5 months ago#14
andreasaspenber posted...
there is no information on the blizzard app that say that the necromancer needs to be puchased.

I can't believe how many people out there seem to have glossed over the info stating that its a purchase. They haven't hidden this info, but people keep saying things like this or are surprised when they find out they'll have to buy it.

O_o
Playing: Mass Effect
PSN: soulidarity -- I don't accept random friend requests. If I know you, identify yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Running out of character slots..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived