Let's talk challenge rift

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Let's talk challenge rift

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
2 months ago#101
Just finished the Crusader challenge rift (barely finish it). I am totally have no idea what am I supposed to do with this crusader...I just skipped all the white mob and went for elites and then I pressed all the skills and the elite died. I don't even know how I killed them..Haha

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
2 months ago#102
OK thanks for the advice... will give it another go later this afternoon. I am glad they finally picked a build that at least is familiar to players who have used crusader a decent amount. Hopefully, this trend will continue from now on.

User Info: GoneHollow78

GoneHollow78
2 months ago#103
Took me like 4 or 5 attempts before I completed it on my friends account. The enemies in that second floor were toxic, literally. Never really put any time into crusader but after spending a few minutes reading skill descriptions and arranging them to my liking I managed to clear it on the second attempt minus the mulligans. Time was 5.05 I think. Provoke and the laws are invaluable to wrath supply but just be careful using it in the middle of a heap of trash while iron skin and falling sword are on cd as it's probably going to end in a quick death.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GoneHOLLOW-1568/

User Info: thatguy181

thatguy181
2 months ago#104
A well out together character this week. Only beat gentimer by a few seconds on my first run, plenty of room for improvement and a nice taste of how a hammer crusader is played. Wish they'd always be like this.

User Info: Shadow20201

Shadow20201
2 months ago#105
Never played Hammerdin before. Read the skill and equipment descriptions before I started and just barely lost the first time. Then I remembered about Kanai's Cube powers and that changed how I used the skills. Beat it the second time with almost a full minute to spare.
czzzzzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
'Sir we are surrounded!' 'Excellent, then we can attack in any direction.'

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
2 months ago#106
The build seemed fine other than the fact that I felt like I was dying to a stiff breeze. It took me a good half dozen tried; I got it after I remembered that Guilty had skipped to the elites, tried that, and it worked fine.

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
2 months ago#107
Finished it off. Oddly enough, I did it by killing most mobs I came across. Managed to spawn the RG on the second floor. Certainly not a build I would have come up with myself since I tend to prefer to have a generator on all my builds but still was an interesting crusader. Thanks again for the advice. Absolutely did help when told where the wrath for the build comes from. Guess I should learn to read the skills :)

On to the next.

User Info: GoneHollow78

GoneHollow78
2 months ago#108
This week is catering to the dh fans out there. MS build with almost permanent vengeance uptime. Probably permanent though with obsidian ring. Although I'm not quite sure why the hellcat was there. Cleared it first try with 1 death thanks to a stray mortar with loads of time up my sleeve. Hit rank 57 second try and rank 50 on the alt.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GoneHOLLOW-1568/
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: thatguy181

thatguy181
2 months ago#109
An easy run this week, though to be fair DH is my favorite class so I was familiar with all that was going on.

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
2 months ago#110
I'm getting sick and tired of character builds who fall over when the enemy looks at them funny. I know Blizzard is selecting "faster" runs (no 15 minute rifts as far as I understand it) and you have to sacrifice some defense to get the offense required, but geez. It felt like I was make of wet tissue paper.

Finished second try despite two deaths.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Let's talk challenge rift

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.