Let's talk challenge rift

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Let's talk challenge rift

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
2 months ago#171
wth is this nonsense? This barb can't take a single hit from this rift guardian without turning into paste. Why do people enjoy this kind of s***?
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: Eagleeyejack

Eagleeyejack
2 months ago#172
Well I like the hard ones but I admit this one is kinda boring hard.
It's a bomber but lacks the strategy of counters and smoke screen stealth to survive.

Basically just run in circles blowing all your skills.
This is definitely not a good solo build though.
This is something a team might use for a dedicated dps.
For soloing this would be just hellish.
I'll give it a few goes but I might just skip it if I get annoyed, because this is really a super poorly optimized build for solo play.

Going to be a whole lot of running in circles waiting on cooldowns and praying for healing globes.
Not a very fun way to play IMO and I enjoyed the knives bomber two weeks ago.
Feel free to Private message me if you want to speak to me.

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
2 months ago#173
After seeing all these challenge rifts with high offense/low defense, I have to wonder if I'm the weird one. I'm so used to having at least SOME ability to take a hit.

Granted that I've been a monk main since day one, which has always been more of a defensive class. But still, you'd think a barb build would be sturdy...

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
2 months ago#174
redundancies posted...
After seeing all these challenge rifts with high offense/low defense, I have to wonder if I'm the weird one. I'm so used to having at least SOME ability to take a hit.

Granted that I've been a monk main since day one, which has always been more of a defensive class. But still, you'd think a barb build would be sturdy...

Naw you aren't alone in that regard. I also tend to build with at least some defense. Nothing frustrates me more than getting one shot by a white mob. I even have low tolerance for not withstanding at least one or two shots from elites.

So sounds like another skip CR for me. Kind of disappointed. I don't think I've done the last 4.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Let's talk challenge rift

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived