Does anyone miss the Real Money Auction House?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Does anyone miss the Real Money Auction House?

User Info: YamaChan

YamaChan
4 months ago#1
Curious.
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
4 months ago#2
Never used it so can't miss it. The gold auction house is something I wish Blizz had fixed rather than just remove... but that is a post for another thread. :)

User Info: Dimlhugiona

Dimlhugiona
4 months ago#3
R M Auction House
It takes the cool summer wind
and swaps it with farts

~ Haiku

Seriously. RMAH stunk. Don't miss it one bit.
3DS FC: 1779 - 2684 - 9325

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
4 months ago#4
Made a few thousand dollars on it.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
4 months ago#5
I miss it because of making money
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: Kinny100

Kinny100
4 months ago#6
yamachan,no.
http://i.imgur.com/riPcH.jpg

User Info: _Disposable_

_Disposable_
4 months ago#7
CyberJ posted...
The gold auction house is something I wish Blizz had fixed rather than just remove

Definitely agree with this, especially now they've added so many new ways to gain gold but haven't added any new things to spend it on. Upgrading gems & the mystic take a pretty small percentage out of it so you're left with billions just gathering dust.
Natural selection saw to it that heroes who at a crucial moment tended to ask themselves questions like 'What is my purpose in life?' very quickly lacked both.

User Info: YamaChan

YamaChan
4 months ago#8
Kinny100 posted...
yamachan,no.

Was it something I said?
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
4 months ago#9
Not really.

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
4 months ago#10
Mad_Cow46 posted...
I miss it because of making money

this.

i still don't understand the removal.

people's biggest problem was lack of good loot and forcing them to buy their gear.
apparently just upping the drop rate was something that couldn't co-exist with both regular trading and the AH(both kinds) which just seems idiotic.
Not being able to land shoryuken consistently on one method of input as opposed to another is a matter of preference - zedzilla
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Does anyone miss the Real Money Auction House?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived