Your Season 11 so far

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your Season 11 so far

User Info: mosspit

mosspit
3 months ago#1
Season 11 is here with a new class entry. I will be on the necro bandwagon but I will be starting a tad later due to work.

So starting posting your achievements and nice finds here :)

User Info: elizajanegirl

elizajanegirl
3 months ago#2
I am playing a Necro. I am kinda sad about not staring with my traditional DH but it's been fun so far. I just love corpse explosion. So far level 13 and I had a Leroics Crown drop at level 4. That is the earliest I have ever had a legendary drop for me. :) I have to say, the Necro is a blast to play. She will never replace my beloved DH, but she is a blast. Like that crazy friend at the party that you know just makes things more fun. You wouldn't want to be her, but you wouldn't want to be there without her!
Just a girl in the great big world
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/elizajanegrl-1487/hero/76174370

User Info: Shadow20201

Shadow20201
3 months ago#3
I'll be playing a wizard this time as it's the last class I have yet to get to 70. I sat out most of last season so I should have more time invested this season as it feels fresh again.
czzzzzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
'Sir we are surrounded!' 'Excellent, then we can attack in any direction.'

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
3 months ago#4
DH again. Level 19 for now. Probably won't have a chance to play most of tomorrow, but Saturday I'll probably spend a good bit of time working through some chapters.
Playing: Mass Effect
PSN: soulidarity -- I don't accept random friend requests. If I know you, identify yourself.

User Info: MirageVX

MirageVX
3 months ago#5
lvl 41 necro, either I'll get to 70 tomorrow or wait a week and get PL'd
I5 2500K | GIGABYTE Z68MA | 8GB PATRIOT | 1TB WD C.BLACK | ASUS GTX970 STRIX | HAF 932 | OCZ MODXTREAM 700W | LG 22" @ 1920X1080 | WIN7 64BIT

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
3 months ago#6
Havent start. Was busy levelling the gems for my necromancer at non-season.

User Info: mosspit

mosspit
3 months ago#7
elizajanegirl posted...
I am playing a Necro. I am kinda sad about not staring with my traditional DH but it's been fun so far. I just love corpse explosion. So far level 13 and I had a Leroics Crown drop at level 4. That is the earliest I have ever had a legendary drop for me. :) I have to say, the Necro is a blast to play. She will never replace my beloved DH, but she is a blast. Like that crazy friend at the party that you know just makes things more fun. You wouldn't want to be her, but you wouldn't want to be there without her!

I will take your word for it haha. I bought the pack near release but didn't want to start until season hit so I can't wait to get into the class. From my observations, I will probably skew towards Corpse Explosion, and it reminded me of my D2 days (however it was from assassin CE traps, not the necro). Congrats on your find btw!

Guess I will see how the gearing goes. The RNG gods didn't like me too much last season lol.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
3 months ago#8
I hit 50 and currently running a bunch of minions plus Corpse Lance. Corpse Lance is what's killing all the Elites for me and Flesh Golem is supplying the corpses.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: WarLegalomon

WarLegalomon
3 months ago#9
Hit 50 and need a break. I'll hit 70 Friday or Saturday. Playing with a Necro.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WarLegalomon-1210/hero/92148912

Slow going as I like to take my time. Picked up Reilena's Shadowhook a few levels ago and that really increased my dmg output. Playing on Normal. I should up the difficulty next time I play. :) Not really worried about Gear atm, waiting til I hit 70 and start racking up the Paragons.

So far I did 2 full bounty runs, and 1 Rift. That got me to 50 on Normal.

Not bad for the first nite! I'm happy with the progress.
Currently watching: Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, BlindSpot
Currently playing: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (NSwitch)

User Info: BahamutDragoon

BahamutDragoon
3 months ago#10
Season 11 started?

Oops, forgot about it.
Look down.
Look up.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your Season 11 so far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed