Your Season 11 so far

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your Season 11 so far

User Info: WarLegalomon

WarLegalomon
5 days ago#321
I did GR60 with 11 seconds to spare O_O No deaths. So many poison enemies that really knock down my health. Yeah, just need to remember Decrep Mage Devour . Definitely not ready for GR70 yet. Haha

Thanx everyone :)
Fave Shows: Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, BlindSpot, PrisonBreak
Necro: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WarLegalomon-1210/hero/92148912

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
3 days ago#322
mosspit posted...
Just to add, replace passive Swift Harvesting for Final Service. It helps to give you some leeway for small gaps in your defence.

Final Service is a must for me if I want to get extra upgrade chances in my rift runs. A stray Mortar from just off-screen is enough to one-shot me; I procced FS twice yesterday in a rift because I got too close to the Grotesque explosions.

In other news, my monk is moving up the chain and did a GR 48 with the Monkey set; running bells right now as I got some Wave of Light gear as I was gearing her up. Still need the Vengeful Wind for that build, as having 3 stacks of SW instead of 10 really limits my damage (and survivability for that matter)

User Info: mosspit

mosspit
3 days ago#323
Ahhh brings back memories of my LTK monk :)

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
3 days ago#324
Just competed Avarice conquest with my lv480 DH.

2 more conquests to go.

redundancies
3 days ago#325
mosspit posted...
Ahhh brings back memories of my LTK monk :)

LTK is still one of my favorite abilities, so I'll switch back to that as soon as I get some Rivera Dancers. As stated I really need Vengeful Wind, too...three stacks is practically nothing and it's limiting my ability to push higher.

User Info: WarLegalomon

WarLegalomon
3 days ago#326
Back to Inarius Set for the Necromancer. I'll get back to Rathma later on.

Got 3 Gems to 55 , T13 in 5 mins , and TX in 2 for the 2nd Conquest.
Still need to augment with a lev 50 gem, then I will have that final Stash Tab.

Also started a Wizard earlier today, got her to lev 70 easily enough. Just need to do some gearing on her.

Thank you Rjames and GoneHollow for your assistance tonite. :-) I was with "Username" for a bit before jumping ship to GoneHollow. haha You're both awesome dudes! Thanx! ^_^
Fave Shows: Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, BlindSpot, PrisonBreak
Necro: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WarLegalomon-1210/hero/92148912
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: SlyClone2k

SlyClone2k
2 days ago#327
Still predominently using my DH at P712, I got to GR80 solo last night reasonably comfortably. I've got a few Caldesanns at L55+ on my mostly Ancient Items.

The monk has gone in to hibernation after digraceful performances.

I levelled a Crusader as well, which has 5/6 Rolands and is running with a Shield Bash build which makes a fun change to the DH, even though considerably less powerful. I've had a whole TWO Primals. One of which was a Primal Unity drop on my Crusader from a rare upgrade.
Take this! And that! And some of these! And one of those!

User Info: mosspit

mosspit
2 days ago#328
Does anyone know what is the criteria for progressing through torment > 6? Question came up when helping a friend yesterday.

There is Paragon reqs and I think I remember last season something like requirement to clear GR of certain levels.

Did a half-a**ed search and couldn't find the exact info.

redundancies
2 days ago#329
I know you can't do anything above T6 if you're not 70; I didn't think there were any other criteria. I've been able to bump the difficulty whenever I needed to.

I don't know what happened, but I'm suddenly much more efficient with my Monkey set. Got up to a GR 50 pretty easily.

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
2 days ago#330
Level 70 for T7. T8 and above are also available at level 70 for solo play.

For group play, it used to be paragon requirements. I believe that's gone, and replaced by GR completions. Without opening the game to look, I believe its the GR equivalent of the Torment. i.e. GR45 unlocks group play in TX.
Playing: Mass Effect
PSN: soulidarity -- I don't accept random friend requests. If I know you, identify yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your Season 11 so far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.