Your Season 11 so far

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your Season 11 so far

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
2 months ago#361
Haven't been playing a ton, but I did put some time in today feeding bloodshards to my Necro, and have most of the pieces in place. biggest gaps atm are INT based endless walk set, as I've got her equipped with the dex set I use for my Shadow DH setup, and a Krysbin's Sentence ring.

Not much in the way of Ancients at this point though, and her sheet damage is still very low.

Sitting right at the P700 mark, and need around 730ish (i think) to hit the 1k mark in NS.
Playing: Mass Effect
PSN: soulidarity -- I don't accept random friend requests. If I know you, identify yourself.

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
2 months ago#362
PTR mega update killed any interest I had for playing out the season.

Rather just chill with my back log and get ready for a strong winter push in a couple motnhs.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
2 months ago#363
mosspit posted...
GR93 cleared with Bloodlancer at P820 with 2 augments.

Still trying to get used to Bloodlancer playstyle at that level. There's a lot of nuances that i have to pick up and I need to commit it to muscle memory since I still use Rathma for the prior GRs. Rathma is definitely a more relaxing and consistent playstyle up to GR87 at this point for me.

The thing that sucks about trag Bloodlancer is it's the same experience no matter if it's a "good rift" or "s*** rift", GR80 or GR100. Paragon 500 or paragon 2000. Regardless if you find it boring or fun it's just a broken setup.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

User Info: mosspit

mosspit
2 months ago#364
@Hi_C
Actually, i dont think its true. Have you tried TO Bloodlancer at high GRs? I mean the build has decent mitigation and makes lower GR nothing special. In fact, I would say it is less efficient to run lower GRs with Bloodlancer compared to something like lazystorm.

Up to a certain point, I would say mid 80s to early 90s, you need to stack all the defensive/mobility options together to survive. Unlike what the general sentiments are, you can't rolfstomp through high GRs because even trash can 1-3shots you. I have played other builds which depend on periodic bursts like S2M2 Dh and to a lesser extent Firebirds, all which involves elite hunting. But TO Bloodlancer has the highest learning curve of them all for me.

I will admit I am not a good player simply because my reflexes sucks. I genuinely have a l2p issue with Bloodlancer, which I am trying to git gud at. It is indeed one of the most fish-heavy builds out there, but if the gamer is good with his skills and reflexes, there can be less dependency on fishing.
(edited 2 months ago)

mosspit
2 months ago#365
Ok so... GR95 cleared at P830....

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
2 months ago#366
I have completed 2 conquests now and my DH is at Lv 590. Now, I just need to complete the last chapter of the seasonal journal.

User Info: peterswe86

peterswe86
2 months ago#367
mosspit posted...
Ok so... GR95 cleared at P830....

You're a pro, I didn't clear 95 til like paragon 1200 with 2.5mil damage.
If I plant you in the ground, will you grow taller?

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
2 months ago#368
Paragon 311
GR 43

Had a fun time today. Got into my first Vault so that was pretty cool. The goblin also dropped a Haunting Hannah. Managed to get the Bul-Kathos weapons, so my whirlwind is faster.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: thatguy181

thatguy181
2 months ago#369
Completed the transition to Shadow DH. Already knocked out two conquest and will do boss mode later today or tomorrow. Season effectively complete and looking forward to retiring back to BotW until 2.6.1 :P

Paragon 608. Only ancient for Shadow set is the weapon and it's far from perfect.
(edited 2 months ago)

mosspit
2 months ago#370
Hey guys sorry for the self-indulgence, but this is the first time ever for me. I made it to the leaderboards at GR96 at P854 :P

http://imgur.com/r96ei2S
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your Season 11 so far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed