Why is Diablo 2 endgame better than D3 ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Why is Diablo 2 endgame better than D3 ?

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
2 months ago#331
Um the simple fact is that most people don't think anything of D2 PvP and it's not D2s true endgame. I don't know where you two are getting your s*** from but it must be the good stuff.
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
2 months ago#332
Busta Dust posted...
YamaChan posted...
But I digress, defend D3 all you want and bash D2 fans to your heart's content. We know how history will remember these games :)

I think this is actually why hardcore D3 fans are so defensive about D2. They know deep down in their hearts that D3 will never be remembered like D2 was...so it's like a little brother fighting against his bigger brother. He can't physically beat him so all he can do is shout and throw insults at him.

The simple fact isn't about which game is technically better. It is a simple fact D2 had a bigger impact on the industry. D2 had a bigger following.

Years from now...D2 will always be praised more to the rest of the community.

You guys are actually the select/rare few. It's funny the 5 of you sit around saying "MOST PEOPLE THIS" "MOST PEOPLE THAT"....well I got news for you fellas, MOST PEOPLE think D2 was a better game. Do you remember the internet when D3 released? enough said.

I don't know whether D3 will be remembered like D2 was or not, but I am certain that D3 haters like you will continue posting in this board for next 5 years. I wonder what is stopping you to hang out at D2 board? You should know that gamefaqs has D2 board, although it is pretty much dead for something that have a HUGE following and it tells you a lot about it when a rabid D2 fan like you refuse to lurk/stay at there.

It has became clear to me that you really have a selective memory....You seem remembered the first day release of D3 event but have completely forgotten Diablo 3 sold 30 millions+ at 2015.

But seriously, just back to whatever D2 community that still alive out there that you came from.

User Info: Busta Dust

Busta Dust
2 months ago#333
GuiltyCrown posted...
Busta Dust posted...
YamaChan posted...
But I digress, defend D3 all you want and bash D2 fans to your heart's content. We know how history will remember these games :)

I think this is actually why hardcore D3 fans are so defensive about D2. They know deep down in their hearts that D3 will never be remembered like D2 was...so it's like a little brother fighting against his bigger brother. He can't physically beat him so all he can do is shout and throw insults at him.

The simple fact isn't about which game is technically better. It is a simple fact D2 had a bigger impact on the industry. D2 had a bigger following.

Years from now...D2 will always be praised more to the rest of the community.

You guys are actually the select/rare few. It's funny the 5 of you sit around saying "MOST PEOPLE THIS" "MOST PEOPLE THAT"....well I got news for you fellas, MOST PEOPLE think D2 was a better game. Do you remember the internet when D3 released? enough said.

I don't know whether D3 will be remembered like D2 was or not, but I am certain that D3 haters like you will continue posting in this board for next 5 years. I wonder what is stopping you to hang out at D2 board? You should know that gamefaqs has D2 board, although it is pretty much dead for something that have a HUGE following and it tells you a lot about it when a rabid D2 fan like you refuse to lurk/stay at there.

It has became clear to me that you really have a selective memory....You seem remembered the first day release of D3 event but have completely forgotten Diablo 3 sold 30 millions+ at 2015.

But seriously, just back to whatever D2 community that still alive out there that you came from.

This is where your stupidity shows. I don't hate D3. I like D3, get this through your head please.

I bet I put more hours into D3 then you have.

I am simply not a blind fanboy to state D3 trumps D2 in every category. They both excel in different areas. You remind me of the media.
Greatest RPG character? FF6 Sabin
0389 8080 8935

Mad_Cow46
2 months ago#334
but PvP is not proper D2 endgame. Really that's all that matters here. It's no doubt an activity in the game but it's not endgame.

GuiltyCrown
2 months ago#335
Busta Dust posted...
This is where your stupidity shows. I don't hate D3. I like D3, get this through your head please.

I bet I put more hours into D3 then you have.

I am simply not a blind fanboy to state D3 trumps D2 in every category. They both excel in different areas. You remind me of the media.

Biggest lies that you ever told. For someone who claimed to like D3, you are sure s*** on it a lot. And yes, you are a blind fanboy of D2. Don't even try to hide it.

So how much hours do you put in D3? Please tell me. In case you are too dumb to tell it, you can click at your character profile where it tell you all the time you spent on each character. Add those hours and tell me the total hour you have played.

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
2 months ago#336
It looks like someone trolling with two accounts is revealed, not that it was more surprising than a worm crawling.

@GuiltyCrown
Two-face's PvP is griefing newbies, dontcha you?
Those fond of PvP were typically fond of PKing in D2. It was quite obvious anyway.
If they were into PvP, they would have gone into MOBA years back, not nostalgia goggles here. snrk
If he kills a bear, it's like a teddie bear.
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jager

Mad_Cow46
2 months ago#337
Which is exactly why PvP was not played by most people and is NOT D2 endgame

GuiltyCrown
2 months ago#338
HA0U posted...
It looks like someone trolling with two accounts is revealed, not that it was more surprising than a worm crawling.

@GuiltyCrown
Two-face's PvP is griefing newbies, dontcha you?
Those fond of PvP were typically fond of PKing in D2. It was quite obvious anyway.
If they were into PvP, they would have gone into MOBA years back, not nostalgia goggles here. snrk
If he kills a bear, it's like a teddie bear.

Indeed. If they were a honorable pvp player, they would have no problem with fighting in a designated area or will happy with the gone of "hostile button". In fact, they would have dedicated themselves at playing MoBA game or FPS game or fighting game if they are competitive player by nature.

Mad_Cow46 posted...
Which is exactly why PvP was not played by most people and is NOT D2 endgame

It is not even endgame for other game too despite all the pvp support that the developer had put into it.
(message deleted)

User Info: YamaChan

YamaChan
2 months ago#340
You know, the sad thing is I was a very nice player, for being a total elitist. I would intentionally go into public duel games to cleanse hacked item users and people using cheats like AA and FarCast. I would give free s*** to people since I had enough currency to build countless characters. If someone tried to PK in a public game where we were leveling or farming, I'd bring in one of my duelers and make them find something else to do with their time very quickly.

But my character and integrity is being questioned just because I liked community-run, good-mannered and highly skill-dependent duels with other like-minded players? We literally cause NO HARM to the community and conducted everything through forums and private games.

Don't blame me for the bulls*** you experienced in public games where the kids would've used a "God Mode" cheat in games if they could have (I played Diablo 1 extensively. This happened all the time there).

And as I thought, not a single one of you is willing to answer what "CasterPK" is, so I've learned all I need to know about you.

Enjoy Diablo III :)
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Why is Diablo 2 endgame better than D3 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived