Why is Diablo 2 endgame better than D3 ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Why is Diablo 2 endgame better than D3 ?

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
3 months ago#411
YamaChan posted...
We get it. You don't like Diablo II PvP.

Finally you got the memo. So yeah, do us a favor..stop bombarding us with your D2 pvp knowledge on us. We dont' care about it.

User Info: YamaChan

YamaChan
3 months ago#412
Alpha_MaIe posted...
GuiltyCrown posted...
I think Pirated Yamcha is trying his best to get everyone to hate him in this board. He did the same s*** in anime/manga board too.

It is kinda funny to see he went that far just to get us to play the watered down pvp game.

I think he would have better luck he is trying to hardsell Overwatch or other real pvp game at here.

You made me curious and I ended up finding that he didn't have a positive image in the sports boards either.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000208-sports-and-racing-nba/66001704

With the volumes and volumes of material available on the NBA Board or NFL Board, this is what you post for receipts of a negative image, after I already said that using the sports boards makes way more sense than the anime board? From four years ago? Okay.

Cogito posted...
hmm where were you in d2 lod board

There. Not as much as the anime/manga boards at the time. I'd love to find my old posts but that was from too long ago for the archive to record.

This is my earliest recorded message there

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/370600-diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction/60025481

And it's a topic where me and another long-time board vet were just randomly dropping by and spotted each other. I had long since stopped playing D2 and all my characters had expired by the time I posted this.

GuiltyCrown posted...
YamaChan posted...
We get it. You don't like Diablo II PvP.

Finally you got the memo. So yeah, do us a favor..stop bombarding us with your D2 pvp knowledge on us. We dont' care about it.

Only if it's not necessary to bring context to the discussion. If we're all in agreement that D2 PvP was a significant part of the end game experience for a good amount of the D2 community, I don't need to post anything else that would require me to use my D2 knowledge.
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto

GuiltyCrown
3 months ago#413
YamaChan posted...
If we're all in agreement that D2 PvP was a significant part of the end game experience for a good amount of the D2 community, I don't need to post anything else that would require me to use my D2 knowledge.

Nah. If you know how to control your boner and rage for d2 pvp in this board this thread wouldn't have passed 200 posts.

YamaChan
3 months ago#414
GuiltyCrown posted...
YamaChan posted...
If we're all in agreement that D2 PvP was a significant part of the end game experience for a good amount of the D2 community, I don't need to post anything else that would require me to use my D2 knowledge.

Nah. If you know how to control your boner and rage for d2 pvp in this board this thread wouldn't have passed 200 posts.

*blink*

You do realize I was the one telling you all to relax, and most definitely yourself and a couple others kept either personally attacking me or D2 PvP.

Do I really need to quote you?

Like I would care if you had simply said "I don't care for D2 PvP" or "It wasn't for me. I didn't find it fun"

You and others escalated that to "It's s*** and you're a clown for enjoying it!" or "It was meaningless and had nothing to do with end game!" among many, many other RAGE type responses that could only come from someone with serious insecurities whenever a D2/D3 comparison is involved.

My "rage" only awakened after a couple pages of people attacking my integrity or trying to demean and trivialize a part of the game I and many other D2 players enjoyed.

If we use MadCow's poll, which you certainly weren't shy about bragging about in the first couple of days it was open, 36% of people played D2 PvP and nearly 20% said it is the true end game (I repeat that I never made that argument; that's a much stronger pro-D2 PvP position than mine actually was).

Not meaningless. And I guess a lot of people enjoyed their s*** "watered down pvp."

I'm not understanding how someone could read the first two pages of this thread and think I'm the one who started bashing and flaming people for their different gaming experiences with D2.

Oh right, I'm the one who posted this:

So please don't act like the PvP scene didn't exist and didn't also have a huge impact on the economy.

I never made a single commentary about how people decide to play Diablo II or Diablo III, but it's silly to leave PvP out of the list of things you COULD DO in Diablo II end game.

At one point, there were community run Class Ladders and World Ladders, depending on realm of course.

Why are you people being so resentful? Did you get PK'd a lot in your strictly PvE only games? Relax.

Here's one of your riveting responses.

Bwhahahahahaha. Nice joke.

I'm definitely the one who started being condescending and trolling. That's definitely what a quick retread of this thread reveals.
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto

GuiltyCrown
3 months ago#415
You were the one who started to called out others scrub because they don't like to play d2 pvp as you did.

As i said, if you could control and tone down your raging boner for d2 pvp, this thread wouldn't flooded with your nonsensical d2 pvp that none of us even care about in the first place.

YamaChan
3 months ago#416
GuiltyCrown posted...
You were the one who started to called out others scrub because they don't like to play d2 pvp as you did.

As i said, if you could control and tone down your raging boner for d2 pvp, this thread wouldn't flooded with your nonsensical d2 pvp that none of us even care about in the first place.

Stop making s*** up and re-read the thread. Nothing I said was out of line, given that the message I quoted a response ago was met with the likes of you and others being completely out of line in attacking D2 PvP and the players who enjoyed it.

What thread did you participate in? Keep in mind that this fact does not bother me, but I'm certainly not going to let you s*** post like that to start the thread and then try to play the victim card as the thread nears its end. Hell no.

We're not going to pretend consecutive posts of "mindless point and click pvp", "D2 pvpers only want to grief", "watered down PvP" and "Bwhahahahahaha. Nice joke." didn't occur prior to my finally giving up on there being any kind of cordial discussion in this thread.

You got the responses you all deserved and now you want to whine about the thread being flooded and talk about toning it down. Lmao.

Brah, I never made this personal and encouraged everyone enjoying the game in their own way. I only ever made the original point that many of us enjoyed PvP as part of our end game in Diablo II. That the topic went in a hostile direction because you couldn't just take that comment for what it was and repeatedly tried to insult me, D2 PvP and anyone who enjoyed it is something you of all people can't complain about.

GuiltyCrown
3 months ago#417
No one is playing victim card herr. It was you started to think others were bad players because they don't participate the d2 pvp or liking d2 pvp as you did when you could just "oh ok. I got it. You guys don't like d2 pvp"

Tell me why would you bother to wrote a long and irrelevant d2 pvp experience and knowledge posts over and over when none of us ever care to ask for it in this board? It is clear as day that you were just rage because none of us gave you the validation that you seek of.

YamaChan
3 months ago#418
Okay. That's enough he said, she said for me. Especially when you're just so blatantly wrong or lying at this point. I honestly don't care.

You disrespected me countless times, despite receiving nothing but respect back initially. You got what you deserved. Case closed.

Why would I seek the validation of a loser like you? You're only semi-coherent to begin with and you have no self-awareness when it comes to your trolling. Kind of sad.

How we got here is irrelevant now, although I don't find your attempts to revise recent, observable history cute.

I did learn something new, however. I'm not guilty of trying to start s*** if I decide to respond to someone's politely stated opinion with BWHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE!!!

Good. To. Know.

Step away from the keyboard, Guilty.

GuiltyCrown
3 months ago#419
Who is "she"? Your imaginary loli? Lol.

Please stop lying. You are clearly seeking for validation in this board, minus me out, or else you wouldn't insult everyone in this thread for disagreeing with you. Simple.

Sure that i disrespecting you (because you deserved it) but it doesn't stop you to openly insulting others in this thread. Some of them were trying to discuss with you in civil manner and guess what is your response to them? "You guys have no qualification to talk with me, scrub".

And instead of asking me to step away from keyboard, why don't you grow some common sense and leave this board for good? You are clearly not loved by anyone at here at this moment. Are you some kind of dark lord that feast on hate negative energy or what?

User Info: Cogito

Cogito
3 months ago#420
2011...no wonder i haven't seen you.
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
http://imgur.com/cFMo9gI
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Why is Diablo 2 endgame better than D3 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived