Can you think of any semi-secret or hidden things -

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Can you think of any semi-secret or hidden things -

User Info: DocWily

DocWily
4 months ago#1
- that a newer player might not know about? Something along the lines of Lachdanan's Shield in the royal quarters.
PSN: Volcott01 / Dark Arisen Pawn: Kotori

User Info: Shadow20201

Shadow20201
4 months ago#2
There are spots where you can go through walls to occasionally find treasure in the Ruins of Sescheron. Not marked on the map.
czzzzzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
'Sir we are surrounded!' 'Excellent, then we can attack in any direction.'

User Info: leingod41

leingod41
4 months ago#3
Well there are semi-rare events such as portals to Whimsyshire or the Vault when you defeat a goblin.
Then there are rare wing decorations that can drop from specific monsters, pets, the staff of herding, ancient/primal versions of legendary weapons, Kanai's Cube, etc.

But if you are going through the story, there is nothing really secret other than that some events occur in a playthrough and others don't.

Just look for a guide online for endgame stuff once you get to level 70 because there is just too much to list.
Expert at nothing. Amateur at everything.
Seriousness wrapped in sarcasm and lightly battered in hatred.

User Info: SeraphIria

SeraphIria
4 months ago#4
While most attacks cannot go through walls, some can provided there is an open door to the region behind the wall, and some can go through walls entirely.

Examples:

Most projectiles do not pass through walls
Dashing Strike and Teleport can allow the player through a wall, but only if there is an open door!
Some rare skills like Chakram can ignore walls entirely, it is possible to kill enemies, including rift guardians from behind closed doors (if they spawn behind one) without ever being threatened! This is also great to know if you encounter a glitched bounty where a required monster spawns inside a wall and cannot be attacked by normal means.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Iria-1342/hero/853202

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
4 months ago#5
DocWily posted...
- that a newer player might not know about? Something along the lines of Lachdanan's Shield in the royal quarters.

Location of set dungeons.

User Info: omanojyaku

omanojyaku
4 months ago#6
There is a small list of secret transmogs from blue and white items.
I forget the url, though.
I have them all if you want the trans without the hunt.
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
4 months ago#7
Completing all of the necro achievements will earn you a set of cosmetic wings. I just did that this past weekend.
"I know it's crooked, but it's the only game in town." - Canada Bill Jones

User Info: Eagleeyejack

Eagleeyejack
4 months ago#8
The only thing i recently learned that i never realized maybe it was stupidity on my part but you can use unity with your follower and their "can not die" relic for a straight up 50% damage decrease. I always assumed something so powerful would not work with your companion.
Feel free to Private message me if you want to speak to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Can you think of any semi-secret or hidden things -

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived