A trip down memory lane...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. A trip down memory lane...

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
4 months ago#1
"Will anyone be playing Diablo 3 in 10 years?"

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930659-diablo-iii/63690072

Well, we're halfway there now, and the game is still going strong. If they make more character packs, the sky's the limit!

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
4 months ago#2
So 5 more years I'll probably still be playing.
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 months ago#3
Regularly? Probably not. But I'm sure I'll dust it off once or twice and smash some faces with my DH.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
4 months ago#4
Really depends on what D4 becomes and when it comes out. I can see D3 being something that I play off and on for as long as the servers are available or until it is no longer compatible with the computer I am playing games on at that time.

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
4 months ago#5
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Regularly? Probably not. But I'm sure I'll dust it off once or twice and smash some faces with my DH.

I see what you did there!

The interesting thing is, at the time, I was looking at D3 like most single-purchase games. You play for a while, beat it, come back to it when you feel like it. With the introduction of things like scaling difficulty and seasons (plus not sinking my life into WoW, like I was at the time), I'm getting much more mileage out of it than I ever thought I would back in 2012. It speaks volumes as to how great a company Blizzard is!

Mad_Cow46
4 months ago#6
It really does speak volumes as to just how good D3 is!

User Info: omanojyaku

omanojyaku
4 months ago#7
I am a sucker for cosmetics, at least in this game.
So, as long as they keep adding them for seasonal rewards, I will keep at least getting those.
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
4 months ago#8
We'll see. Most games don't hook me for that many years, and I've needed to take breaks from D3 every 2 to 4 months since I started playing. Chances of me still playing it in 2022 are slim I'd say. But its been great while I have been playing.
Playing: Mass Effect
PSN: soulidarity -- I don't accept random friend requests. If I know you, identify yourself.

Mad_Cow46
4 months ago#9
I suppose if they manage to make D4 by then I might not be playing D3

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
4 months ago#10
I can see myself playing d3 for another 10 years unless Blizzard made Diablo 4.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. A trip down memory lane...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived