A trip down memory lane...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. A trip down memory lane...

User Info: Busta Dust

Busta Dust
4 months ago#11
Diablo 4 would be the only reason I stop playing Diablo 3 completely.

But Diablo 3 may have a few things I miss about it so I may still come back for a fresh season every so often.
Greatest RPG character? FF6 Sabin
0389 8080 8935

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
4 months ago#12
Hard to say. I mean if it gets updates probably. If this is it then probably not.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
4 months ago#13
10 years was around the time Blizzard dropped it's last major patch for D2 the 1.13c patch, though they kept supporting the game releasing patches as recent as a year ago fixing minor issues with the game.

Will D3 always have a player base? Sure as long as Blizzard keeps the servers running it will have people playing it.

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
3 months ago#14
I've often wondered how many longtime players of D2--I mean guys on Youtube who say things like 'In 20 years of playing I've only seen this item drop once'--are playing the same character for that long. I stick with longtime characters, I've never re-made the same class, I just wonder how many others do that, to the point where everything they equip is GG and the characters themselves are near god-like.
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
3 months ago#15
Well if you're playing D2 correctly you're playing closed bnet ladder so the chances of a person playing a character for long periods is small.
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. A trip down memory lane...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived