So what single item are you most excited about in upcoming PTR?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. So what single item are you most excited about in upcoming PTR?

User Info: evenflow80

evenflow80
1 month ago#1
I know this might be the least popular answer, but probably for me it's the Golemskin Breeches

I'm still sticking with Inarius and currently GR81. I just despise the Tragoul builds.

Unfortunately to make Inarius when remotely viable you need a non stop supply of corpses , which makes the Moribund gauntlets a necessity and taking up a precious non-set gear slot.

I'm think with the new Golemskin knocking base cooldown for command golem from 45 to 20, and then my 50% sheet CDR + commander of risen dead passive, my flesh golem can explode into 8 corpses every 7.5 seconds.... which is almost the same number of corpses (7) as moribund gauntlets would have dropped at that same time frame. It's a wash as far as number of corpses go.

Drawback of That is that in those 7 seconds cooldown I will lose my Grasps of essence damage stacks for CE.

Pro is that I also get a much needed 30% damage reduction while golem is Alive if I go with Golemskin over Moribund gauntlets.

Lots to think about, but I feel like 7 seconds between flesh golem commands is not too bad and I will no longer need Moribund.

Anyways that's what I'm excited for. Not much for us Inarius players (all 4 of us) in the upcoming patch to be excited about I guess
"Yadamblahblahblahbla" - Toadsworth in Super Mario Sunshine.

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
1 month ago#2
I don't play PTR, but assuming the changes carry forward to live, it would be a 50/50 between Yang's and DML. UE MS is getting supercharged.
Playing: Mass Effect
PSN: soulidarity -- I don't accept random friend requests. If I know you, identify yourself.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
1 month ago#3
I wouldn't expect them to be as powerful as they are right now but I am also interested in yangs and DML.
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
1 month ago#4
DML for sure.

Soulidarity posted...
UE MS is getting supercharged.

Oooooh f*** yeah! 5 times too, this is gonma be sweet, getting free GR increases hahaha.
https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/comments/6tx8xv/patch_261_ptr_patch_notes/dlocdxh/?context=3&st=j6iis8rh&sh=74a4606b

DH: UE damage buffed by ~70%. UE MS damage effectively quintupled via DML+Yang buff: new T13 and mid-tier speed king and gr100+ capable?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: mosspit

mosspit
1 month ago#5
It should be possibly be The Fist of Az’Turrasq. SSS and exploding palm is a nice mechanics but not popular with pushing builds as Shenlong generators kinda outclasses them. I might be looking at Ulianas for the next season as a push build if Im going Monk.

LTK will most likely still be the speed build. That buff to scarbringer will help provided the SWK set rework still maintains the potential of the previous version.

User Info: Busta Dust

Busta Dust
1 month ago#6
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
DML for sure.

Soulidarity posted...
UE MS is getting supercharged.

Oooooh f*** yeah! 5 times too, this is gonma be sweet, getting free GR increases hahaha.
https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/comments/6tx8xv/patch_261_ptr_patch_notes/dlocdxh/?context=3&st=j6iis8rh&sh=74a4606b

DH: UE damage buffed by ~70%. UE MS damage effectively quintupled via DML+Yang buff: new T13 and mid-tier speed king and gr100+ capable?

Moar power!!!!!!
Greatest RPG character? FF6 Sabin
0389 8080 8935

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
1 month ago#7
Ryan might finally hit that GR 80 he's been claiming he could do for like 2 years now.
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: evenflow80

evenflow80
1 month ago#8
I loved my demon hunter too but don't feel like re-farming the new legandaries. I'm lazy
"Yadamblahblahblahbla" - Toadsworth in Super Mario Sunshine.

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
1 month ago#9
Jade WD set, caught me off guard how good it is now.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 month ago#10
MIne would be Dayntee’s Binding and Plague/Bone Necro set.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. So what single item are you most excited about in upcoming PTR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived