500 unique things we love about D3!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. 500 unique things we love about D3!

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
1 month ago#41
44) They finally got rid of that old goat Cain and they did it in spectacular fashion. People still cry about it from time to time. Fantastic!
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for President!

User Info: 2pp3nd1x

2pp3nd1x
1 month ago#42
rjames80 posted...
44) They finally got rid of that old goat Cain and they did it in spectacular fashion. People still cry about it from time to time. Fantastic!

:(
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#43
rjames80 posted...

Now that's just unnecessarily harsh. Cain is an iconic character in the series. And if he was to die, he deserved a full-fledged cutscene.
Currently Playing: Ace Combat Infinity [PS3], Witcher 3 CE [PS4].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- Please use no emojis on GFAQs.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
1 month ago#44
ooh that reminds me

45) Cutscenes that can be skipped
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 month ago#45
46) Follower's side quest.

rjames80
1 month ago#46
Lord Heimdall posted...
rjames80 posted...

Now that's just unnecessarily harsh. Cain is an iconic character in the series. And if he was to die, he deserved a full-fledged cutscene.

Never cared for him. Stay awhile and listen my ass! I'm here to slay some demons, old man.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#47
rjames80 posted...
Never cared for him. Stay awhile and listen my ass! I'm here to slay some demons, old man.

Sorry to hear that. The only doubt I had was if you're doing it on purpose to annoy the Ryan-ettes, but now I have my answer. Guess some people don't care about stories and lore after all.
Currently Playing: Ace Combat Infinity [PS3], Witcher 3 CE [PS4].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- Please use no emojis on GFAQs.
(edited 1 month ago)

rjames80
1 month ago#48
Lord Heimdall posted...
rjames80 posted...

Sorry to hear that. The only doubt I had was if you're doing it on purpose to annoy the Ryan-ettes, but now I have my answer. Guess some people don't care about stories and lore after all.

Diablo story and lore was never all that interesting to me. It felt more like an after thought, which was fine. These kinds of games don't really need a story.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
1 month ago#49
I care about the story but not enough to play through it hundreds of times
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: omanojyaku

omanojyaku
1 month ago#50
47) Inarius getting put in his place.
48) Tidbits of lore from older canon (I just wish it was read by the D1 lore dude)
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. 500 unique things we love about D3!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.