This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a good price to sell a used Wii at?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. What's a good price to sell a used Wii at?

User Info: BigWorldJust

BigWorldJust
4 years ago#1
Not a troll thread or anything, I just need to sell some stuff to make money quick and my Wii is collecting dust, lol. I want to save up for the Wii U so it would be good to start now. I was going to sell it with Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, as well as Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games. It is softmodded and comes with two Wiimotes & nunchucks. Thanks for any feedback.
PSN ID: xXMiista_St0ner
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976

User Info: Dragovian1

Dragovian1
4 years ago#2
Check some online prices and go from there. You may want to sell the items separately though, since that usually nets you more than a bundle. Of course, include as much of the original packaging as you can for everything (box for the Wii, manuals, etc.), since that raises the value.
Playing: PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / DS- Advance Wars DS, YGO 2011 / GC- Zoids: Battle Legends / GBA- Zoids: Legacy / 360- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

BigWorldJust
4 years ago#3
Thanks, I was thinking around $150 or $160 for all of it. Does that sound reasonable?

User Info: MTWheeler03

MTWheeler03
4 years ago#4
that would sell for about 100 to 125 on ebay most likely

BigWorldJust
4 years ago#5
Thanks, so $150 is probably too much, lol.

User Info: NeojianX

NeojianX
4 years ago#6
Got a way back machine? : )
The auction you won is on Backorder. Backorder? The New UBID is ebay ass to me now.

BigWorldJust
4 years ago#7
No :(.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. What's a good price to sell a used Wii at?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived