This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just bought Fortune Street online, wondering how long a game takes to play.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Just bought Fortune Street online, wondering how long a game takes to play.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#1
I'm hoping to do a multiplayer game with my friends on our game night, and hopefully I can get the full 4 that it looks like the game supports. I'll be using my Wii U and I have two Wiimotes, and a friend has one. But that's only three. I don't suppose the game somehow supports the Wii U's Gamepad?

But the real question, if I've got a 3 or 4 player local game, on easy rules (no stock market), about how long would you say a game takes to play? Over and hour? Less that 2?
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: Mottman

Mottman
4 years ago#2
Probably about 1-2 hours, depending on which board you use and how fast you all make your moves.

Although quite frankly, I think the game is pretty boring on "Easy Rules." Playing with "Standard Rules" with the stock/district additions is much more strategic, much less based on dumb luck, and overall much more enjoyable IMHO.

EDIT: by the way, when playing local multiplayer, you can all use the same Wiimote to play with; so if you don't mind passing a controller around, all four players can use the same controller.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#3
Thanks, like that it can do hot seat with only one Wiimote.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#4
Even on the later boards, very few games run longer than 90 minutes. Most are about 1 hour.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Just bought Fortune Street online, wondering how long a game takes to play.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived