This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any collectors of Wii games out there?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Any collectors of Wii games out there?

User Info: EyeWontBeFooled

EyeWontBeFooled
3 years ago#101
Finally am getting the Budokai games in the mail......
Please don't post to GameFAQs while driving. It could get you killed. Or, worse, modded.
PKMN Y FC: 2638 0313 9346 - Saxon/Psychic FS

EyeWontBeFooled
3 years ago#102
Add four more

Heavy Fire Afghanistan
Hells Kitchen
Dewys Adventure
COD MW3
Please don't post to GameFAQs while driving. It could get you killed. Or, worse, modded.

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
3 years ago#103
I used to have around 20, then sold my Wii collection sometime last yr. Yesterday a friend was gonna take his Wii to GS since it wasn't selling at all on CL. For $80 I got a white Wii (GC BC one), Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles & Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo all complete.
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL

User Info: moho_00

moho_00
3 years ago#104
I picked up Bust-A-Move Bash the other day. I've heard that it's pretty bad, but I generally love all things Bust-A-Move, so we'll see...
My Collection: http://www.completionator.com/Collection/Index/1

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 years ago#105
moho_00 posted...
I picked up Bust-A-Move Bash the other day. I've heard that it's pretty bad, but I generally love all things Bust-A-Move, so we'll see...

I've been wondering about this too, in case I ever decide to pick this one or the WiiWare version.
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Feel like reading my blog? http://mawiocudwoc.wordpress.com/

EyeWontBeFooled
3 years ago#106
darkness1018 posted...
I used to have around 20, then sold my Wii collection sometime last yr. Yesterday a friend was gonna take his Wii to GS since it wasn't selling at all on CL. For $80 I got a white Wii (GC BC one), Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles & Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo all complete.

I am very much jealous.

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
3 years ago#107
wedontgetfooledagain posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I am very much jealous.

I knew a great deal when I saw it. Also, your SN makes me now want to watch CSI:Miami :).
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 years ago#108
darkness1018 posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I am very much jealous.

I knew a great deal when I saw it. Also, your SN makes me now want to watch CSI:Miami :).

That... is a capital idea.

But back to topic, I'm surprised your friend wasn't able to sell his Wii with such games and for such price... I'd have bought it right away if I didn't have those games already.
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Feel like reading my blog? http://mawiocudwoc.wordpress.com/

User Info: aurakmerc

aurakmerc
3 years ago#109
I picked up a few this last week:
Call of Duty 3
Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Fortress
Bust-A-Move Bash
Samba de Amigo
Iron Man 2
Secret Saturdays
Vacation Isle Beach Party

EyeWontBeFooled
3 years ago#110
Vara_sama posted...
darkness1018 posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I am very much jealous.

That... is a capital idea.

But back to topic, I'm surprised your friend wasn't able to sell his Wii with such games and for such price... I'd have bought it right away if I didn't have those games already.

I came up with the name when I was filling out the sign up sheet while listening to CSI Miami :p

On topic: Im not getting any of my ebay purchases as fast as I would like. :(
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Any collectors of Wii games out there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived