This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Wii game you bought-that was actually a Wii game

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Final Wii game you bought-that was actually a Wii game

User Info: Ultimategamer83

Ultimategamer83
4 months ago#51
The Last Story... Would still like a sequel or at least a remaster for the Switch if possible. It's one of my favorite RPGs (Japanese or Western) of all-time. Xenoblade was definitely the more popular of the two but I preferred TLS.
Current playlist:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, MLB The Show 17

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 months ago#52
just bought it today.. a game that i had tons of chances to get back during the Wii's heyday but never did and then all of a sudden it became nearly impossible to find around me. i started searching gamestop.com every once in a while and a complete copy finally popped up near me..

what's the game: Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga

*cue laughter and degradation*

i know.... it's not the best game, but i collect RPGs and for some reason the cryptic, weird ones sorta intrigue me.

edit: Ultimategamer83: i too LOVED The Last Story and preferred it to Xenoblade. i can't believe a sequel hasn't been made, or at least a spin-off using the same mechanics... it was so original and fun. imo, Xenoblade's combat system is a convoluted mess in comparison.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: ViniciusFernand

ViniciusFernand
4 months ago#53
Just ordered online Fortune Street, always wanted it, but it was always to expensive, got it for 15 dollars.

Citan22 posted...
i know.... it's not the best game, but i collect RPGs and for some reason the cryptic, weird ones sorta intrigue me.

I used to do the same, there was a point where I decided to Own every RPG for DS and Wii (since they didn't have a lot of them it would be easy to collect), I completed the GC collection, but sold the ones I didn't like. Never got Eldar Saga, even if I was curious.

User Info: Django191

Django191
4 months ago#54
I preferred Xenoblade X's story over the original, but both were fun.
The name's Django-the D is silent!

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 months ago#55
Castlevania Judgment, because I'm going for a complete collection (minus Lords of Shadow).
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 months ago#56
ViniciusFernand posted...
I used to do the same, there was a point where I decided to Own every RPG for DS and Wii (since they didn't have a lot of them it would be easy to collect), I completed the GC collection, but sold the ones I didn't like. Never got Eldar Saga, even if I was curious.

hehe, that's cool about the GC collection.. i have most of the good ones, though i'm still missing the Lost Kingdoms games. as for Wii, now that i think about it I actually don't have the Tales of Symphonia sequel.. should be easier to find a nice looking copy of that than Valhalla Knights.. more expensive tho i'm sure.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: djruden

djruden
3 months ago#57
dr_zomberg posted...
im not done buying wii games

Yeah I just bought Castlevania Judgement this week

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 months ago#58
djruden posted...
dr_zomberg posted...
im not done buying wii games

Yeah I just bought Castlevania Judgement this week

I still haven't taken my copy out of the plastic yet. I almost don't want to, because I know it's a legitimately bad game...
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: djruden

djruden
3 months ago#59
Not really. I played thru story mode with two characters last night and so far I really dig it!

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
3 months ago#60
I just ordered a CIB copy of The Sky Crawlers Innocent Aces for $11 on ebay. As far as I can tell this game is exclusive to the Wii and not on Wii U's Wii Virtual Console. Ace Combat is my favorite game series and this game is made by Project Aces which make Ace Combat. I had to get this game for sure since it was made by the same people.
Gamefaqs you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Final Wii game you bought-that was actually a Wii game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.