2 million points achievement - tips?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zuma Deluxe
  3. 2 million points achievement - tips?

User Info: Terminal Omega

Terminal Omega
5 years ago#1
Since the latest topic on this got locked, I figured I'd make a new one. It does indeed need to be obtained in one game; however, it isn't as bad as it sounds. When you beat the game you get 50,000 points for every extra life you have, so most strategies I've seen focus on getting at least 1 million points by the end of the game and you should have enough extra lives to get the other 1 million (that's at least 20 extra life). It is still VERY difficult and I've only gotten 1.7 million. Anyone have any tricks for points? I know that coins and gaps are super important. Time isn't nearly as important and, anyway, I can't seem to consistently get low times on every level. Any other tips besides "get better?"
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
  1. Boards
  2. Zuma Deluxe
  3. 2 million points achievement - tips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived