can you play this game online anymore?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fight Night Round 3
  3. can you play this game online anymore?

User Info: snakey123

snakey123
8 years ago#1
are the servers still up and if so are there people playing. thanks
xbox360 gt: snakemaster2389----RuSH is the best band ever!

User Info: boyhitscar78

boyhitscar78
8 years ago#2
yes and yes

User Info: meade

meade
8 years ago#3
yes you can. but i warn you. if your not cheap, and have a good record, ppl will avoid you.

now mind you. if u go and fight someone with over 1000 wins becareful. they are usually exploiters..... and even if u do beat them, they will pull the cord and somehow you dont get the win.....
SSBB FC: 2235-2357-5588

User Info: stabbystabstab

stabbystabstab
8 years ago#4
if they pull the cord you still get the win? there's a way to avoid defeat? My records 52 - 49, Took me a good few fights to figure out a defence agaisnt the cheap tactics.

User Info: meade

meade
8 years ago#5
you dont always get the win. there is something about that. sometimes you can wait for 5 mins then it would show up. other times it wont at all. so yeah, i stopped playing this game
SSBB FC: 2235-2357-5588

User Info: JustBleazy

JustBleazy
8 years ago#6
^^^^ Yeah, me too. People start spamming special punches which is crazy imo but oh well, to each their own.
Jesus loves YOU!!!!!!!!!

User Info: wwervin

wwervin
8 years ago#7
People find cheap tactics in online games all the time... reminds me of the various L4D glitches... I guess it's just a matter of finding the right player online who doesn't use cheap punches or pulls the cord.. good luck.

User Info: HORDAK09

HORDAK09
8 years ago#8

Now that the new Fight Night is out... are the servers still up? Can you really play this game online anymore?

I hope so cuz I want to buy this game and have a few of my online friends also get it. I've just never seen an EA game still supported online after a new iteration comes out.

Fight Night 4 seems pretty cool, but the general concensous seems to still favor Round 3. So at the new price, I figured 3 is the way to go.

User Info: HORDAK09

HORDAK09
8 years ago#9

My bad. I should have mentioned that I'm curious about the X-box 360 servers.

User Info: mario_pot

mario_pot
8 years ago#10
i forgot how fun this game is until i played tonight 2W-1L it was great.
my GT is mariopot , i promise not to disconnect on you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig _________GT:mariopot
  1. Boards
  2. Fight Night Round 3
  3. can you play this game online anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived