Mimetic Flower + Toxic Seed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
  3. Mimetic Flower + Toxic Seed

User Info: etsoul

etsoul
9 years ago#1
Hi everyone. I was hoping to get some advice on the toxic seed item. I need the toxic seed to make the Shiny Rupture, in fact it's the last item that I need to get. It supposedly drops from the body portion of the monster but I can't seem to get the item at all. I've attacked the Mimetic Flower from every angle but I just keep managing to get the items from the other body parts and the body itself doesn't seem to break and drop the toxic seed.

Any advice would be nice. I suppose what makes it more frustrating is that when I get into battle the mimetics don't always show up.

User Info: ivybluesummers

ivybluesummers
9 years ago#2
I used Xehnon with firestorm, although I wasn't able to get it 100%. I also used Alicia's gale winds and cutting edge. Somehow I was able to get them.

etsoul
9 years ago#3
Hmm... do you remember about how long it took you to get the item? And does anyone know the drop rate of this item?

etsoul
9 years ago#4
Oh nevermind. Finally got it and made the Shiny Rupture. ^.^
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
  3. Mimetic Flower + Toxic Seed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived