Astral Maze!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _Mogri_

_Mogri_
8 years ago#1
Friggin' Astral Maze!

I had her down to 10% health. ASTRAL MAZE.

I can't believe it.

Astral Maze, ladies and gentlemen.
FFT Autobattle Tournaments at Slime Salad Game Design
http://www.slimesalad.com

User Info: Aisha

Aisha
8 years ago#2
Use a Nectar Potion next time. It will protect your party against all status effects, except for physical Transfer (where you fall off a ledge or something). Just remember to keep using one every six turns or so.

User Info: Stoopid_Ryoko

Stoopid_Ryoko
8 years ago#3
Hahaha I've had a similar experience as well. Battle starts, I have Valkyrie use a might potion on Freya. I prepare to dash closer to her but accidentally took a step, ASTRAL MAZE!!!

Bam everyone gone. I lol'd then proceeded to own her face next time.
Mario Kart Wii: 3780-9942-2432 (L.W., L*dub, Friday, Tsumugi, Connie, Midori)
See? I have the knack. PSO Characters in quote.

User Info: CloudSith5060

CloudSith5060
8 years ago#4
IIRC, the Conqueror's Armor nullifies Transfer. So if you're using a HW, that's an option.
Do you... want my carrots?
http://dagobah.biz/flash/kumatora-dance.swf

User Info: Crimsonchalice

Crimsonchalice
8 years ago#5
Actually Conquerer´s Armour gives 80% resistance to transfer. Mirage Robe gives 100 %, so an archer or a mage is better for fool-proof transfer protection.
"C.Chalice - Dream or deceit ? Who will ever know ?"

User Info: The_Blacknoah

The_Blacknoah
8 years ago#6
You're not alone, TC.

Seraphic Gate. 2nd Run. My Uber Freya vs. Dog Odin AND Dog Freya. Easy peasy. Until I made a mistake w/ a dash. Landed just a little bit to the right of Dog Freya's attack range. Tried to dash out until... BAM. ASTRAL MAZE.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

(I still love this game, though)
Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! - Rugal Bernstein, KOF '98

User Info: _Mogri_

_Mogri_
8 years ago#7
My SG party is Valkyrie, Brahms, Freya, and Lezard, but Lezard drops like a fly in that battle and I eventually came to the conclusion that I'd have to stop reviving him in order to deal any damage.

I'm pretty rusty, since I haven't played the game in a year, but I think the first time I fought her, I kept Lezard separate from the others. I have no idea how I kept him from getting Phantom Destructioned, though. What I do know is that I was better at landing Freya's Heavenly Strike or whatever it is back then.
FFT Autobattle Tournaments at Slime Salad Game Design
http://www.slimesalad.com

User Info: Crimsonchalice

Crimsonchalice
8 years ago#8
You´re fighting E-Queen right. She is very easy if you know what to do. Decide on one damagedealer ( Brhams or Freya would do ) and have the rest for support. Make sure to by a big supply of Charge Break and set up accordingly.

Sealstones: Sword Blessing - Yggdrasil Blessing-Desperate Soldiers Law-Sharp Sword Law.
Have you´re designated damagedealer with the usual offensive set-up ( MDH - Dragon Rib- Bonemask (+frailty )+ WLC ( if you´re using a male character.

Skills Demon Destroyer - Magician Slayer- Fist of Iron

Let the rest of the characters help out with skills such as Break Up, Free Item, e t c.

At the start of battle use a might potion on dd and dash behind her and combo away. Make sure you´re dd gets to use most of the AP.

Now provided you manage to break her staff or shields E-Queen will always postpone her own attacks to repair her equipment, meaning you are free to use a Charge Break to repeat the process. You will never lose this fight unless you; 1. fail to break the guards or 2. Run out of Charge Breaks.
At least on 1 CR this techniqe has never failed for me. Try it out !
"C.Chalice - Dream or deceit ? Who will ever know ?"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived