What happens if you harvest one little sister

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock
  3. What happens if you harvest one little sister

User Info: LinkSwordBoy

LinkSwordBoy
8 years ago#1
Then save the rest, I JUST did it. Here's what happened:

It's the part where you become a big daddy and I just finished getting the body suit when I noticed a Big Daddy and a Little Sister. So I went over and blew him to hell then reloaded all my weapons. Then the Little Sister wandered near me while I was about to reload my shotgun and I harvested her. Do I still get the 100G at the end of the game?
~ When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let everyone wonder how in hell you did it ~

User Info: chronoszero

chronoszero
8 years ago#2
no
I see you're playing stupid again, and it looks like you're winning.
http://www.logomaker.com/logo-images/20a686de273bb86e.gif

LinkSwordBoy
8 years ago#3
Another question since someone is on here. How do I find other upgrade stations? I only found 5. Do I replay the game to get the others? Or did I just miss them?

Also, horray for me beat Bioshock in a day.
~ When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let everyone wonder how in hell you did it ~

User Info: Katythefr3ak

Katythefr3ak
8 years ago#4
You probably missed the others. You can't get one if you do a certain thing in the story. Try looking at the FAQs for their locations if you can't find them. Don't kill Sander Cohen.
why eat a cow when you can have dog rectum?-MarioMurderer
PSU Char:Ayricka <3 lvl 83 Newman-Fortetecher lvl 20

LinkSwordBoy
8 years ago#5
Oh........I killed Cohen after I got my reward.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock
  3. What happens if you harvest one little sister

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived