Fighting turrets is so frustrating..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Killzone: Liberation
  3. Fighting turrets is so frustrating..

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
6 years ago#1
The grenade arc keep snapping onto the turret. I want to throw it around and hit the enemy mounting it. How do I make the auto-targeting thingy stop!? Or at least be able to make it snap onto the enemy and not the turret. (thought I think that would kind of take away from the challenge..)

In previous levels I was able to bounce a grenade off a wall or something so that it hits the guy not the turret, which is the only way I can do so without snapping onto the turret. But I'm in chapter 3-1 and encountered a turret in which I was not able to do this. It's freakin cheap. Help appreciated.

User Info: qi king

qi king
6 years ago#2
L + R targets the turret. Aim like you normally do to hit the Helghan scum. pro tip: both methods will damage BOTH the turret AND the enemy.
I'm undeniably awesome in every possible way.

final_lap
6 years ago#3
The turret protects the enemy.

and I don't want to target the turret or the enemy. Either way the grenade hits the turret and as a result does not knock the guy off.

User Info: Gonzafan

Gonzafan
6 years ago#4

Turrets have shields at their front. You may need to go to sneak close and aim for the turret controller.

final_lap
6 years ago#5
There's no way to do this because the grenade always just snaps on to the turret.
Even if I throw it at the guy it just bounces off the turret.

as far as I can tell there is no way around this.
sucks...

Maybe there is something in the options though? to turn off auto-aim?
  1. Boards
  2. Killzone: Liberation
  3. Fighting turrets is so frustrating..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived