WTF is wrong with number 4???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rgc19

rgc19
9 years ago#11
Though I get by with my fours, I have a lot of problems with number/letter recognition, probably because I never bothered to learn the proper way to write them. 5s, Es, and K's are a particular problem for me. I would be so much faster if I didn't have to alxays rewrite them.

User Info: AlexFili

AlexFili
9 years ago#12
I had trouble with this too. Seems like its fixed in More Brain Training.

The trick is to draw a straight line, and then turn it into a 4, but dont let the diagonal connect;

Step 1)

|

Step 2)

add /_ to it, but dont make the diagonal connect with the top of the first line.

So it looks like;

/_|
...|

User Info: WarPig137

WarPig137
9 years ago#13
Yeah, I love this game sooo much I changed the way I write the number "4"
"You know you've played too much Halo when your local weather station posts a flood warning, and you run to get your shotgun."- User Saint_of_Wars

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
9 years ago#14
hehe I found ways where I write the letter or number completely wrong but it recognizes it correctly so I just memorise it that way.
http://www.rated-y2j.tk/
Only super special awesome people go there.

User Info: LaughingLuigi

LaughingLuigi
8 years ago#15
My game likes me. Whenever I write something, it works perfectly, and if I write something wrong, say a 3, it turns it to 5 and is right... My game is biased.
there is nothing here.

User Info: HuManBing

HuManBing
8 years ago#16
No wonder you're laughing, Luigi.
M. Bison wears a red cap, throws fireballs, does head stomps, and cape flicks. Clearly M stands for Mario.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived