Blue.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MegaPoke2

MegaPoke2
9 years ago#11
Ah, just had my little brother try it, and from what I heard, he was putting too much emphasis on the -ue part of blue. When he said it while shortening the -ue part, it registers fine. o_o ... Thought I should try sharing this info. ._.;
SwordNamed Truth, AKA Locke Trufeld

User Info: destroyerBEACON

destroyerBEACON
9 years ago#12
Yeah, I had this problem for a while too. Then I got annoyed and blew into the microphone for a while. Here's what Ol' Blockhead told me:

"It seems that my machinery cannot pick up your voice! Try speaking in a normal tone from a foot away from the Nintendo DS. Try not to breathe directly on the Mic or use it in a windy place."

So, I held the DS about a foot away, and it hasn't misheard my voice since. Before, I was only a few inches from the the mic.
destroyerBEACON (#133800)
www.kingdomofloathing.com

User Info: janlukky

janlukky
9 years ago#13

i too got she same problem it works best when we talk normally and clearly, too loud and the system won't regester

User Info: gorath44000

gorath44000
9 years ago#14
Speak with a yank accent and it registers every time. My Australian pronunciation of various numbers and colours is no match for Brain Ages refusal to pick up anything I dont say in an American accent.

User Info: EelEater

EelEater
9 years ago#15
Hey. You're the one with the accent. Crazy koala-loving foreigner.
My Xbox 360 Gamercard: http://my.livecard.net/h3/ToothyMcshark.png

User Info: HuManBing

HuManBing
9 years ago#16
What's crazy about loving koalas? Everybody loves koalas.
M. Bison wears a red cap, throws fireballs, does head stomps, and cape flicks. Clearly M stands for Mario.

User Info: sonic3333333

sonic3333333
9 years ago#17
i dont.
Um... Whats a koala?
Back on topic:
If you have so much trouble with it recognizing your Blue, just tell him you cant speak!
I like milk.
ALL Wifi in quote

User Info: melloman200

melloman200
9 years ago#18
every time i say blue it will say try again tryagain try again try again
after a couple times of screaming it it seams to go in! : )
I HATE THAT PROPLEM !!!

User Info: Matt27689

Matt27689
9 years ago#19
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: azngrlfantasy

azngrlfantasy
9 years ago#20
i have the same problem. i was saying blue in a monotone type of voice but it said try again. so this is wat happened "blue, Try Again, blue, Try Again, blue, Try Again, bleep u" then it finally moved on ^^

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived