Some guy at work wants to buy this game off of me for $40 bucks , pfft.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
  3. Some guy at work wants to buy this game off of me for $40 bucks , pfft.

User Info: sonofgone

sonofgone
9 years ago#1
can you believe that mess????!!!

User Info: thanatos715

thanatos715
9 years ago#2
break the wrist and walk away

sonofgone
9 years ago#3
lol , yeah man , that's what i'm saying. At first , I thought he was giving me a good price seeing that I bought a new copy from Ebgames for 50 bux but I recently found out how much it was going for online. even as a used game it's pretty damn pricey. I didn't know it had become so rare of a game , screw that deal , that guy is smoking rocks if he thinks I'm going to sell this gem at that price.

User Info: J_Weenus

J_Weenus
9 years ago#4
I believe you mean he is smoking "rock," that's what those crazy kids are calling it these days

User Info: Monkeypuppet

Monkeypuppet
9 years ago#5
Well, you better hope Fes doesn't hit state side..
http://gamerzfactory.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Like Mugen? Join nao.

sonofgone
9 years ago#6
why would I be worried about that , shouldn't I be thilled? I hope it does , so I can get my hands on it , looks pretty great from what I've seen.

User Info: Monkeypuppet

Monkeypuppet
9 years ago#7
The normal version of the game won't be as rare. I dunno. Thats what my friend told me.
http://gamerzfactory.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Like Mugen? Join nao.

sonofgone
9 years ago#8
don't really care about how "rare" the game might become or already is , I don't buy games to sell them later , at least not the ones that I think are really worth keeping. Even if the game wasn't rare I still wouldn't sell it because I buy games because I like to play games and respect the hard work people put into creating a genuine story line and well developed characters. I ain't no collector but I know a good game when I see one and persona 3 , in my opinion , ranks up there with the greats. It's nothing short of classic.

User Info: CoffeeShopLame

CoffeeShopLame
9 years ago#9
^ well said

if fes does get released with both episode: yourself and episode: aigis, i might just give my buddy my original copy of p3 so that he can play it
4 + 5 = 9

sonofgone
9 years ago#10
or you can just lend it to him but if you're just going to give it to him then he must be a really close friend. I don't know how close I am to finishing the game but I told my friend when I'm done he could borrow it as long as he wants. He's really into rpg's , I enjoy an rpg here and there but overall I guess you can say I love playing great games in general but I am in no way a hardcore rpg gamer. My friend is hardcore and has his list of rpgs that he's been consistent with and faithful to . If I had to say I was truly faithful to any series it would have to be castlevania , I've loved castlevania since I was a kid and it's probably my favorite series and legend of zelda comes in second.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
  3. Some guy at work wants to buy this game off of me for $40 bucks , pfft.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived