Expensive game still!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Expensive game still!

User Info: Szpytek23

Szpytek23
5 years ago#1
was looking for this game but everyone at my work just loves it. no place has it for under 25 dollars used..... its a 6 year old game, i thought itd be down to the 8-15 dollar range. anyone know where i can get this?
THE BEST SEQUEL EVER??? I THINK SO!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw-iRVXpC5A

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
5 years ago#2
Its expensive because its out of production I believe and because the new Hitman game will be out in a few months, people jacked up the price cause of the hype and the new fans wanting to try the series before the new game is out.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"

User Info: Just_The_Tip

Just_The_Tip
5 years ago#3
19.99 Used on Gamestop.com. If you are a Rewards member you get another $2 off (which should help offset the shipping $3.50 for 5-7 day)

That's the best you're going to find. see if your local GS has it in stock (HA! Good luck with that) then print out a 5 to 10 dollar off rewards coupon online.

I've been trying to track this game down for a good deal forever. I paid $20 for it used back in 2007 but my copy was stolen.
Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Origins, Silent Hill Downpour

User Info: VipeZteR

VipeZteR
5 years ago#4
Blood Money is one of the 360 games i own that i will never trade in.

User Info: OmegaPillow

OmegaPillow
5 years ago#5
I was thinking of picking up this and marvel ultimate alliance 2, but both of those games are still expensive, Im not paying 20 - 30 bucks for 3 year old games
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
5 years ago#6
14.99 today ONLY on game on demand xbox live
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
5 years ago#7
Dunno if this is of much help but the PC version is currently $2.50 on Steam during the summer sale.
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: kickyourass2112

kickyourass2112
5 years ago#8
I'm pumped. I picked this up in perfect condition for $15 at a record store in Columbia earlier. Been waiting to get it for a while.
Added it to my NFS Most Wanted I got for $12 from Glyde last month and I am happy to have gotten two expensive launch games for very cheap.
"I am too cool for the Second Grade!" -LJU

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
5 years ago#9
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
14.99 today ONLY on game on demand xbox live

CRAP!

I paid $30 from Games on Demand for it. None of my local game stores had it in stock, and on Amazon it's going for $70.

So your best options are Games on Demand or GameStop.com. Unless you can find it on eBay or another gaming site.
- I placed 492nd in the Mudcrab 500. -
I hunt the things that go bump in the night.

User Info: Zero25

Zero25
5 years ago#10
LaManoNeraII posted...
Dunno if this is of much help but the PC version is currently $2.50 on Steam during the summer sale.

This is why I'm glad I went through with my budget PC build.
sakurai would add his new latest realistic feature, "mid-match stomach cramps"-MooniniteLeader
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Expensive game still!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived