The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

any way to fix this error ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aion
  3. any way to fix this error ?

User Info: spimmy

spimmy
7 years ago#1
Exception Type: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
NativeErrorCode: 5
ErrorCode: -2147467259
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite: Boolean StartWithCreateProcess(System.Diagnostics.ProcessS tartInfo)
HelpLink: NULL
Source: System

User Info: Taichi556

Taichi556
7 years ago#2
At what point does this error show up exactly? Even with that info there probably isn't much we can do to fix it. All I know is it's having some problem returning the method: Boolean StartWithCreateProcess(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo).

It states it's a system error. Judging from the method wording and it's return type, it sounds like it's having trouble loading a new process into your process queue, though I don't know why it would specifically effect Aion and nothing else(assuming this is the case). You should try restarting to clear your process queue. Otherwise, I don't know what else to tell you except to contact support.
"Synchro Chip, Slot-in, Cross Fusion!"
Wargreymon: Level 126

spimmy
7 years ago#3
It happens when i try to play from the launcher.

I click play and error access denied comes up i click repair still the same access denied .

That error shows up in the error log.

spimmy
7 years ago#4
all i can find witch is very little but ErrorCode: -2147467259 is to do with gameguard all i could find was a maple story post about that error code
  1. Boards
  2. Aion
  3. any way to fix this error ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived