No loss

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 620311

9 years ago#1
I downloaded the demo on LIVE, and it seriously sucks plus with Metal Gear, Resident Evil, GTA4 and Killzone what's the loss? I only see success. But this game is cancelled so you know.
GT:random name126
PSN:Big Bird One of the first 500,000 to get a PS3 ^_^

User Info: Sarlacc

Sarlacc
9 years ago#2
The MP demo is awesome. I don't see what naming those other games has to do with anything, but whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Multiconsole owners don't have any loss at all.
Nobody expects the Sarlacc Pit.

9 years ago#3
I don't see your point. Feel better about what? I OWN a 360. And I name those games because the utterly destroy this game.

User Info: Ouchington

Ouchington
9 years ago#4
Actually the game is pretty great online. 10X better then Warhawk.

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
8 years ago#5
Let me get this straight, games that aren't even out yet and the vast majority has yet to play "utterly destroy" this game?

Nice logic.
Don't Taze Me Bro!

User Info: idofgrahf

idofgrahf
8 years ago#6
well, its out now and the reviews ( and also my experience with the game) screams midcore, if one wants a great online shooter that feels like frontlines, get battefield (2 or 2142) its cheaper and is just as good eventhough they are older.

User Info: Montrealien

Montrealien
8 years ago#7

idofgrahf posted...
well, its out now and the reviews ( and also my experience with the game) screams midcore, if one wants a great online shooter that feels like frontlines, get battefield (2 or 2142) its cheaper and is just as good eventhough they are older.

I love those games, 2142 is really good and I got BF2, it is awesome! I'm actually about to go play 2142 since the server issues are a little annoying on the 360 side for frontline atm. The wonders of choice.

User Info: BloodEagle23

BloodEagle23
8 years ago#8
PS3 Blows!!!!

8 years ago#9
Well what about Call of Duty 4 thats out, that is ranked higher how is that for logic? Should I name more games?

User Info: nobodylive

nobodylive
8 years ago#10
We will definetly not see bloodeagle back here so why should i bother

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived