I Know What Causes Main Menu Crash When Online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  3. I Know What Causes Main Menu Crash When Online

User Info: samo502

samo502
7 years ago#1
After running a test today with my friend's account which is registered as 18+, and my account which is registered as 17, I have found that the game crashes on mine, but not on my friend's. I have no real solution to this problem at the moment other than make a new gamertag for multiplayer if you are REALLY that dedicated. If anyone else has a solution to this or a probable other cause, please put it down on this thread.

Thank you for your time.

User Info: Dragon239

Dragon239
7 years ago#2
I am fairly sure my account is marked 18+ so I don't have problems with crap like this, but I will double check later. Maybe the EA servers just hate random people :(.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.1GHZ, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 8600GT 512mb, Windows XP SP3, 22inch LCD monitor.
You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind. - SC Ghost.

User Info: blaze163

blaze163
7 years ago#3
I tried everything to get around this issue and it still crashes every single time. Even tried swapping the disk over for a new one. I tried using an alternate account, I tried playing around with every setting, not a damn thing makes any difference. Ideas, or should I just get a refund?
Currently playing: Nostalgia, Uncharted 2 Online, Castlevania 3 Dracula's Curse and GHOT series.
'If ignorance is bliss, your life must be one long orgasm.'
  1. Boards
  2. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  3. I Know What Causes Main Menu Crash When Online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The Mercenaries 2 Glitch FAQOdwolda16510/9 2:50PM