This game (Early game spoilers + Peace Walker spoiler lol).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
  3. This game (Early game spoilers + Peace Walker spoiler lol).

User Info: ADYREL

ADYREL
5 years ago#1
Is hard. -_-;

After beating every console MGS on Hard/Extreme (Except MGS4 -.-; Must...play...), and LOLTrolling everything in Peace Walker with ease, this game comes as a serious shock. It's partly the controls, and partly the way items are done.

I definitely should've played this before Peace Walker. -_-;

Hell, so far I'm only on the first boss and stuck. Control's are killing me, I hate turning the camera with my index finger while I try to run and shoot and all that junk.

Also it seems like everyone I have dies in roughly 2 hits. Suggestions? Snake's got the Body Armor on but still dies as soon as Python starts shooting him. After Snake dies, it's just Trololololol. My other 3 guys have absolutely no chance.

I've tried to recruit some better fella's, but I guess this whole game is random as far as stats/usefulness go? I recruited guys from the Bridge that look like Ocelot (I thought at first it WAS Ocelot lol...), I recruited a few of the 'Commander' type guys, and a bunch of the basic grunt-type dudes. Was assuming that the Commander's and Ocelot-ish guys would have superior stats since, well, it just makes sense. Guess I was wrong. -_-;

I figured as much already, but I did read a bit to confirm my thought that Python could be captured/recruited... So I'd like to get a Stun Kill on him. Suggestions? Anywhere I can get more MK22's so the whole B-Team can have one?

This is irking me more than the 'effing Tigrex fights.
Sakura Marianne Rowley born Tuesday, January 30, 2008, 1:36 AM

User Info: lalelulelosop

lalelulelosop
5 years ago#2
watch my boss rush video then hopefully you will be inspired

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYq58YTai8
PSN: Solid_Gabe136
http://youtu.be/TApqh73L0aU
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
  3. This game (Early game spoilers + Peace Walker spoiler lol).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived