Exclusive interview with Wada about Versus, X HD, Type-0 and FFXV!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Exclusive interview with Wada about Versus, X HD, Type-0 and FFXV!!

User Info: ForevAlone

ForevAlone
4 years ago#11
StarBladeEdge posted...
i hope tc is joking because if he/she really thinks someone is taking that seriously his/her brain must be melted.i personally stoped reading after some seconds but still good job writing all that ........and making a new acount for that.......

some people have so much time...i am jealous.....

I always believe ppl go to this board because they are bored and have nothing better to do

User Info: okamhunite

okamhunite
4 years ago#12
I wish this was real, but if you were trying to be professional you wouldn't have misspelled so many words, if this all actually does happen then I think I will believe you, but that is a huge if.
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...

User Info: nfobia

nfobia
4 years ago#13
This was a joke, right. I guess all of you knew it already. I'm just a one of you, an anxious fan of final fantasy,waiting for Versus and all the other FF games. It was obvious i think, all we need for in this times of darkness, is some light-hearted humour. Sorry if somebody took this too seriously, i hope not. I wish you all the best hope for Versus and for Final Fantasies to become. Square Enix can fool the markets but they can never fool the real fans, i hope you agree with me.. Sorry if this sounds so cheesy, i'm really drunk at the moment, but i hope this bring some happiness and hope for the painful waiting for Versus and other games to become.

By the way, Wada gave me a special message for western fans. Final Fantasy Type-0 will be released before the end of 2013. Dunno in what platform but lets hope for the best!

User Info: reno385

reno385
4 years ago#14
Yeah, I already knew it was a joke because a topic that's really about new info would have a lot more than 15 or so comments XD Interesting read though lol
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Exclusive interview with Wada about Versus, X HD, Type-0 and FFXV!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived